Recent content by The Renaissance Man

1. The Renaissance Man

WANTED: TRM Convertible Tank

I understand that, I'm always on the hunt for good deals. :) They do pop up from time to time. Good luck!
  2. The Renaissance Man

WANTED: TRM Convertible Tank

You can contact me either here or through our facebook page.
  3. The Renaissance Man

TRM Advertising

4. The Renaissance Man

TRM Advertising

5. The Renaissance Man

~☆Schwinn Camel back frame ☆~

Love these frames.
  6. The Renaissance Man

RAT / ROD MODEL KIT BASH CHALLENGE

I thought you scale modelers would be interested in seeing this project that my friend Dan is doing. He decided a few weeks ago to build every Mayberry squad car that appeared on the Andy Griffith Show throughout the series. So far the first one and the second that he just started has posed a...
  7. The Renaissance Man

TRM Advertising

8. The Renaissance Man

RatRod skateboard!

My skateboarding skills are long gone. But thanks to youtube here's a ride video for you!:happy:
  9. The Renaissance Man

RatRod skateboard!

Thanks y'all.:) The wheels where originally white. I painted the black and red. The hub caps are stainless hole covers from Lowes. Well not exactly. I put my own spin on it but the concept has been done before. Google 'slammed skateboard'.
  10. The Renaissance Man

RatRod skateboard!

Here's a little side project that I put together for fun! Tried to use some typical rat rod elements like rusty saw blades, pinstripes and wide whites/red rims/moon discs. And of course, slammed to the ground! I call it 'Dark Side Down'.
  11. The Renaissance Man

GET-A-GRIP Inc #9 NEW DATE November 7, 2020

Getting things ready to head out in the morning!
  12. The Renaissance Man

BWA 2 Wheel Drive Bicycle 21Speed You'll Need.

That's an odd creature. How does it ride? Seems like there would be some extra drag with that flex shaft.
  13. The Renaissance Man

SOLD Roadmaster Sale!!!

Great deal!
  14. The Renaissance Man

Alchemist Custom Bicycles Gallery

Those sharp edges around the bottom of the expanded metal look intimidating! Ask me how I know.:doh:
  15. The Renaissance Man

TRM Advertising