Recent content by thesuicideride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. thesuicideride

Pinstriping Snail Mail Panel Jam

Sorry fellas. i havent had much time to be on here at all. i still have the tan one!
  2. thesuicideride

pinstriping

whoa! sorry guys, i have been out for quite awhile. i forgot i have all that old stuff on here. ive improved a lot since then. kinda forced to because im a full time barber student now and painting signs and pinstriping at night are what keep me fed and keep the bills paid. ill get some pics of...
  3. thesuicideride

*1955 Huffy radiobike*

FORT WAYNE! THAT BUTE WAS IN FORT WAYNE!! IM IN FORT WAYNE!!! LUCKY DOG! love that color! and the double sided chainguard, and the double color pinstripes, and the headlight, and the....well everything about this bike. what is the yellow tube at the bottom of the tank? and which antique store...
  4. thesuicideride

Bicycle JUNKYARD going to the crusher

interested in the huffy nanner seat. pming :mrgreen:
  5. thesuicideride

Old Old 1800s bike

sweet! the frame looks like it was sized for LURCH :shock:
  6. thesuicideride

'40/'41 Deluxe Monark

thats a beautiful bicycle. the colors and patina screeeam americana!
  7. thesuicideride

You gotta see this! tallbikeish

some kind of hydraulic and a swingarm. looks like its in the seat tube. somethin like a office chair hydraulic.
  8. thesuicideride

You gotta see this! tallbikeish

havent been on in a while. super busy with sign painting, the puppy, and work. a friend of mine sent me this and i had to get over here to share. i gotta make one of these some day. if you have a tall bike you understand the inconveniences and conveniences of being tall. 8)...
  9. thesuicideride

Pin Stripes from Thesuicideride

thanks for the shout out mike!
  10. thesuicideride

Tell us what ticks you off..

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll...
  11. thesuicideride

1973 Schwinn 5-Speed StingRay Yellow SOLD

Re: 1973 Schwinn 5-Speed StingRay Yellow pedals and chain ring are swapped. keep that sticker on there! thats sweeeeeeeeeet! :mrgreen:
  12. thesuicideride

J C Higgins Clock

13. thesuicideride

my new pal Lewis

thanks! that does help! im really stoked to play that hide and go seek game! sounds fun :mrgreen:
  14. thesuicideride

'41 Elgin/Mercury? Updated!!!

Re: '41 Elgin/Mercury? man thats sweet! lovin those colors!
  15. thesuicideride

my first steyr

sweet find! i like that steyr badge lettering 8)
Back