Recent content by Tibor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Tibor

Super Evil Beaver - a build from germany...

it got finished a few months ago... and i drove it a lot... now its sold for some winter tires :(
  2. Tibor

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

pics of my "Rohrspatz" or the "Folding-Bike-Guillotine" like its called by some friends :) ...maybe its worth the RatRodBikes "Bike Of The Day" Honour.... yours Tibor
  3. Tibor

....and heavy :) ... i think my first Track Race bike frame was much lighter... :) aunt Edit: ...had some time after lunch... while waiting for hardening of the filler for sanding, i mounted the "mini-ape" on the bike... and i am not quite sure if i like it... looked at it for nearly 45...
  4. Tibor

Ruff Cycles frames are now in the US!

been there, done that, :lol: ...was the first mock up of the later "rohrspatz" project ...
  5. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... finished the wheels yesterday... so i had to take a ride.. :) found an old tail light... maybe i will use something like this one... ....had to take a testride with my best buddy on his Ruff Cycles Tango Prototype... ... i'll have to...
  6. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... nothing awsome today...just re build the rearwheel with a sram spectro s7... instead of the nexus 7 i killed :oops:
  7. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... In the Front there is a 24"X80mm robsson rim with a Thick Brick ... In The back its a robsson 24"x100mm rim with a Second Thick Brick...
  8. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... ...tested the frame with asimple mock up of parts from the basement... and its not the direction i want to go... its way too "classic" ... and the frame is a little bit to small for me :) (iam a 192cm tall guy... or 6,3ft).... ... this bike...
  9. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... ...a few minutes ago... a different frame arrived... an old Boardtracker Frame made by the long gone PimpGarage... maybe today i will try a mock up with this frame... i'm not sure at the moment if not this will be more the right frame for an "evil"...
  10. Tibor

Re: Evil V - RRBBO8 - a build from germany... ...the planned double springer fork... ...had a roll out a few moments ago... the bike seems to be much lower on the 26"x3" rims then on the 26x2" Rims i used before...and i used 127,5mm cranks now... and used 150mm cranks before... o should have...
  11. Tibor

Hiho guys and gals,.... today i'll enter the competition.... allthough i know i have no chance to win... :) ... i started of with a concept i had done a few weeks ago... IDEA: (around march) START: (end of april) ...so i went on the search for a frame which would give me the steel and...
  12. Tibor

RUFF CYCLES CONTEST - WIN $1111 & A FRAME

The frames Never were of will be Chinese made... They are Build in the European Union, in slovenia... By a Company normaly Building Steel Constructions for Even bigger companys...
  13. Tibor

Phantom of the OCC - now the Schwinn Black Phantasm

Re: Phantom of the OCC - now the 'Zündapp Phantom' Found a complete set of bearings, Cups And nuts And stuft for the fork, bought it for you... It will arrive in a few weeks...this Time in a normal Letter-Box so it will be faster... For the right. Suspension-Arm you Need some M10 nut And...
  14. Tibor

Phantom of the OCC - now the Schwinn Black Phantasm

Re: Phantom of the OCC - now the 'Zündapp Phantom' iam glad to see it arrive safely... i hope you like the beer and the fork :) ...even in germany its hard to find the full set of parts for the headset, we normaly use some normal 1" steerer and weld it in place... or use a threadless headset...
  15. Tibor

Electra "Wolfgang" finally turns into carriage! NEW PICS P.4

definitly no gasoline motor... maybe a steam engine? or an electric motor (if steam engine isn't available) :) ...yesterday i installed a front brake, its not looking sexy... but its reducing the speed :D ... ...planning for the new wheelset started... frontwheel : 24"x80mm plus Streethog tire...
Back