Recent content by tikicruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. tikicruiser

Riding/Grease Monkey outfits

Summer time it's cargo short's and hawaiian shirt's, Winter time it's cargo short's hoodie pullover sweatshirt if it's cold. Hey I live in So. Cal. what can I say.
  2. tikicruiser

Mike Wolfe of American Pickers & FELT Bicycles create the "Red Wolfe" Bike

I have to agree with farmallman.The reason were payingfor vintage bike's and part's is because of Wolfe and his "scripted" non real show. Don't like the bike,Felt,Wolfe or his show. I'm just saying.
  3. tikicruiser

Bring on your GREEN BIKES!!!

Here's mine, does green and white count?
  4. tikicruiser

The Black Monark

Hey Black Monark, were you part of the group that met up at the "velocepedist" shop in town a couple of week's ago?
  5. tikicruiser

How did you come up with your AVATAR ? And Screen Name ?

I really dig the whole polynesian culture. And my Monark sport's a Hawaiian bicycle license plate with a Moai Tiki above the plate.
  6. tikicruiser

Who here is over 50?

Yeah I turned 60 last September, anybody got a problem with that?
  7. tikicruiser

frame i.d.

Sorry I'm having trouble trying to post pictures. But the frame in question has a hole running through the frame behind the bottom bracket, with a notched cup on the brake side to lock in the kick stand via a spring. As soon as I can figure out how to post a picture you'll see what I mean.
  8. tikicruiser

frame i.d.

Can anybody tell me what frame has this kind of kickstand setup.
Back