Recent content by Vintage Paintworx

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Vintage Paintworx

1948 Schwinn W/Monark Springer Kustom project

UPDATE! I'm willing to let the frame and fork combo go for $300 local pickup or you pay the actual shipping.
  2. Vintage Paintworx

Motivated seller, payments accepted. Let me know if anyone wants parts.
  3. Vintage Paintworx

I've had this one on the back burner for years, not gonna get around to it so time to move it along. The frame is a modified 48 Schwinn. The head tube was shortened to accomodate a Monark springer fork. The rear lower frame rails/chain stays were notched and patched in with metal plates welded...
  4. Vintage Paintworx

SOLD Primus Lepper Saddle, made in Holland

Vintage Primus Lepper with a nice patina. Measures 8.75" x 10.5". Comes with a 7/8" seat post. $200 shipped
  5. Vintage Paintworx

26" x 57mm wheels- FOUND

Thanks, thats where I bought my last set. was hoping to buy a complete set but the only complete rims they have in that size have the holes in the hoops.
  6. Vintage Paintworx

26" x 57mm wheels- FOUND

Looking for a set of 26"x57mm or 60mm wheels. Preferably black with a rear coaster, but will consider any color and rear hub type.
  7. Vintage Paintworx

3G wheels 57mm all black

Anyone have a set of 26x57mm black 3G rims they want to get rid of?
  8. Vintage Paintworx

GT Dyno Cruiser crank and pedals

Complete GT Dyno crank and pedals, $60.00 shipped.
  9. Vintage Paintworx

Replica Monark Dual Position Bars

bump, still a few sets available.
  10. Vintage Paintworx

Monark frame

Still got it.
  11. Vintage Paintworx

Replica Monark Dual Position Bars

I was having a set made for myself and had a few extras made since the originals are pretty much non-existent. The knurling is not identical to the originals, and they will need finishing prior to plating. Either way a very cool and rare item. I'm selling these for $200.00 shipped in the...
  12. Vintage Paintworx

Monark frame

Bump
  13. Vintage Paintworx

Monark frame

Bumping this up, I ended up leaving the serial tag on it. And can include a Bicycle Bones tank for additional $$.
  14. Vintage Paintworx

Monark frame

Bump, still available.
  15. Vintage Paintworx

Monark frame

Still available
Back