Share This Page

Vintagebikelover24

Male, from Bristol, Pennsylvania

Vintagebikelover24 was last seen:
Aug 29, 2019
    1. horsefarmer
      horsefarmer
      Hi,
      interested in your older Schwinn chain guard, ladies seat. probably have to pass on the wheels though, If you have a cash buyer, go ahead and sell them.
      Maybe we work out a trade? I've got 6 chain guards, couple vintage road bikes with skinny 26 x 1 3/8" tires 1 Murray, 1 Hiawatha (Raleigh). the Raleigh has a Huret 5 speed it.
      Thanks
    2. roadwarrior
    3. roadwarrior
      roadwarrior
      Hey there. Maybe we could meet up sometime. My work schedule is very flexible. I am the terminal manager for a trucking company and I drive too. I work tonight but always have phone on me. (with a headset when driving)
      Mitchell 571-359-3512
      1. Vintagebikelover24
        Vintagebikelover24
        I'm away at school now buy I'm sure during winter recess or spring recess we can come up with something. Bristol has the very nice waterfront and bike part to cruise around on.
        Nov 24, 2014
  • About

School!!!
    Bikes...DUH! Cars, motorcycles, motor scooters, baseball, and long distance running.

Signature

"There is an immense amount to be learned simply by tinkering with things. It is not possible to learn from books how everything is made--and a real mechanic ought to know how nearly everything is made. Machines are to a mechanic what books are to a writer. He gets ideas from them, and if he has any brains he will apply those ideas" -Henry Ford