Recent content by vonwid

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. vonwid

63 schwinn custom

26” front with a 1.75 tyre and 24” rear wheel with a 3” tyre
  2. vonwid

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

picture of my freshly painted and slightly modified HBBC deluxe .
  3. vonwid

custom ‘63 Schwinn, UK sale

selling my customised 1963 Schwinn . 4” springer fork extension. dynamic fireball tyres . 1.75x26 front and 3x24 rear. chrome tank , harley bars. single speed and rear disc brake. £450 ono
  4. vonwid

63 schwinn custom

5. vonwid

POST PHOTOS HERE FOR FACEBOOK "BIKE OF THE DAY!"

63 schwinn custom.
  6. vonwid

Urban Chopper

it is . rides really nice . just clean simple with a bit of cool. he’s done a good job.
  7. vonwid

Urban Chopper X

Originally an old BMX . Modified by my 13 year old son Done 99% of the build himself (bar the welding).
  8. vonwid

Urban Chopper

think your right ,get these youngsters on
  9. vonwid

The Streamliner

looks great . good metal work takes time . must be a few hours in getting that right
  10. vonwid

Urban Chopper

I have managed to grab a few photos along the way and will post a finished picture tomorrow when we go for a ride . hope you all like this as i’m pretty proud of him for doing this himself and completing it.
  11. vonwid

Urban Chopper

Thought i’d enter my sons bike on his behalf he has been working on this on and off since july and just finished it. He liked my bike and has been helping me with another project and so decided to do something with his old bike. He’s 13 and has done nearly all the work himself . even the paint.(...
Back