Recent content by voodoowagon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. voodoowagon

Wicker and Bamboo

Was over at my buddies shop called West Village Cycles and thought you would like to see a bicycle he was given. It is all covered in wicker and bamboo. Enjoy
  2. voodoowagon

Custom Cruiser Show/ Ride- Dallas

Would of loved to gone but I will be in Austin for Lonestar Roundup, cant miss Austin and several thousand hot rods.
  3. voodoowagon

couldnt find the show us your pets thread.......

Great looking pets you guys have, here are mine. Found the black boxer on CL, lady had to give him away cause he kept eating the chickens so cant complain about a free black boxer. I didnt even know black boxers existed until I found a article about how the Germans used them in the war. Crissy...
  4. voodoowagon

92-95 4dr stuff

I have a set of 4 door clear corners if anyone wants them, they are NIB and all I ask is you pay for shipping
  5. voodoowagon

What do you throw away?Evidence photo

Re: What do you throw away? Hello, my name is Kevin and I have a problem When I got back into bikes about 3 years ago I started off with two bikes, I have 26 now and about 20 of those I couldnt part with and 6 of them are for parts only. Did I mention I find most of them for free So glad...
  6. voodoowagon

"Black Sunshine" - '62 Typhoon *DONE*

Re: "Black Sunshine" - '62 Typhoon Build Like it and love the name of it. What kind of tires are those.
  7. voodoowagon

A COOL WAY TO SEARCH CLASSIFIED ADS

O GREAT another website to be addicted to, JUST GREAT
  8. voodoowagon

CL find

Was surfing CL last night and saw a post for 6 bicycles but it had posted about 3 hours earlier, surely I had already missed them, well I emailed and he still had them. Worked out a AWESOME price and picked them up a little while ago. Four older bikes and two newer ones but all worth the...
  9. voodoowagon

"Salor Dutch" Lives!

Love the bike, would love to find a luggage rack like that
  10. voodoowagon

Bike on intro page

Guess that would explain why I cant find the build on it, thank you
  11. voodoowagon

Bike on intro page

I am looking for a bike build on bike number three on the intro page, anyone know of one or how he built the tank?
  12. voodoowagon

Coaster brake issue

New departure it is, will see if I have anything that can be changed out, thank you
  13. voodoowagon

show off your garage / shed / shop

Dad and I tore down a barn from 1901 to build this workshop in my back yard and a patio to match. The 2 * 8 beams were 29 feet long and the two doors you see used to be one door and 2 feet higher just to give you an idea of the size of the barn we had access to
  14. voodoowagon

Coaster brake issue

I am not really sure about the terminology of this so that may be why I cant find anything on a search but I have a issue. The rear coaster brake gear just spins forward and backwards and wont turn the wheel. I tore the hub down an ddidnt see anything wrong so I cleaned it a little and put...
  15. voodoowagon

Rat Bike News Featured Builder/Member

Monstermetal has my vote. There is a lot of great builders here but I am drawn to that build.
Back