Recent content by zombie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Z

Lowrider mountain bike?

I forgot to post the link to my bike, oops:http://imgur.com/3b8ZN4O
  2. Z

Lowrider mountain bike?

I didn't think there would be a actual video on that idea, thank you for that
  3. Z

Lowrider mountain bike?

This is a bad picture so I must apologize for that but it's a 20 inch lowrider lovely that I kind of want to do it
  4. Z

Lowrider mountain bike?

Now this may be an absurd question but is it possible to actually have a lowrider bike and ride it off road and on trails? I know it seems absurd but I have a spare lowrider and want to odd rod it
  5. Z

Tightening ape hangers

It has grooves but I think the teeth (if you can call it that) are worn out already
  6. Z

Tightening ape hangers

I have the four bolt stem but it still slides.my only other idea would be to drill a hole through the stem and put a bolt through but would that work?
  7. Z

Tightening ape hangers

Im trying to keep my ape hangers from moving, is there a way to do it like drilling into the bar or something that will make it stay?
  8. Z

ideas for a wooden tank?

Would anyone know or has anyone ever made a wooden tank for a beach cruiser? I'm thinking about trying to make one for a current build
  9. Z

any clubs in Anaheim, cal.?

Oh yeah, most definitely. My bike is so low that the pedals hit the pavement when I turn.
  10. Z

Oh really? I'm not sure really on year or make of it but I built a rat rodded version of a old school lowrider bike. What kind of bike do you want to build?
  11. Z

I'm actually a few blocks away on state college and Lincoln ave. What kind of bike do you have?
  12. Z

What part of Anaheim do you live by?
  13. Z

Well we could accommodate kid friendly rides possibly and maybe since we're from the same city, maybe we could try and find other people in Anaheim to come and ride
  14. Z

Alright, well maybe we shouldtry and make a date that'll work for all of us
  15. Z

That's right, I apologize. I didn't even realize what day it would be
Back