Bike Hoarding Video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... That guy "wins"!!! Wish I had sound on my puter! What did they do with it all? While a giant tangle of stuff is useless as is, there looked to be good stuff in there! At least mine's semi-organized, and I'm workin' on it!! ~Adam

I think I must be a hoarder :oops:
Maybe I can qualify for outside assistance to deal with my problem :?: But wait, then I would have to get rid of my stuff. Besides 100 bikes is no where near as bad as 5000, right.

lol i know a local bike shop like that. they must have a 1000 bikes up in the attic. all of em for sale of course, until its time to purchase one of them. :( or an old seat for that matter. :)

They threw the bikes/parts away?!?!! Listen you cops, come to RatRodBikes.com and give it all away in the classifieds! I want an Elgin!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Part of me wonders how or why the municipalities got involved. I mean H wasn't hurting anything... Don't they have homeless people or starving children or junkies or drug dealers to worry about? Another part makes me wonder how many bikes I could fit into my house...

Ok maybe I'm lossed..What ws wrong with Loyd? lol They could have donated those part parts! what a waste!

What REALY @#$&% me off is that the state was gonna put him in jail?! For what? can someone tell me what laws he was breaking? Sure he had a problem and needed help but time in prison?! BrigmasterA has a point, isn't there more pressing issues than some old guy and his piles of bikes? I hate to say it, but we lose a little more of our freedom every day, sickens me :x And they should have had a garage sale, I bet they scraped the bikes and the old guy seen no $$ from it.

I would imagine the jailtime threat came from him getting a bunch of citations for municipal violations, fire code etc and not correcting the problem.

Yes, it's really a waste to scrap bikes. One bike's scrap value is like 35 cents.

It's a shame to think how many parts he stuffed away that could have been used, were almost saved from being trashed, then were ultimately just trashed or scrapped. Then the scrap gets sent to China to make awful bikes so they can be shipped back over here and ruined again.

Latest posts

Back