Guinness World Record Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I hope everyone has heard about this ride , They are trying to set the record for the most classic bikes in one ride in Syracuse NY , Guinness book of world records is going to be there , it is on August 27th , I would post a link to the facebook page if I knew how so sorry you will have to look it up for yourself , Syracuse Classic Bike Parade , All bikes must be 30 years or older , sounds like a lot of fun and its only a 2 mile ride , so come out and be part of making history !!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has heard about this ride , They are trying to set the record for the most classic bikes in one ride in Syracuse NY , Guinness book of world records is going to be there , it is on August 27th , I would post a link to the facebook page if I knew how so sorry you will have to look it up for yourself , Syracuse Classic Bike Parade , All bikes must be 30 years or older , sounds like a lot of fun and its only a 2 mile ride , so come out and be part of making history !!!!!!!!!
Here is that FB link:
https://www.facebook.com/classicbikeparade/?fref=ts

Should of had a parade from Jim Barnard's
Muscle Bike Museum a few years back !
He had 250 in one location. 150 sounds
too low a number. :agree: Stevil

Its all the hoops you have to jump through that make this world record tough to do , Guinness has a lot of rules to setting a record , I have heard of about 300 bikes coming so far , I plan on going so I will post the final # of bikes after with pictures

This is the bike i am going with to the ride , Late 40s early 50s JC Higgins
DSC02451.JPG

Went to the Guinness world record ride today and they missed the record by 21 bikes , had 130 show up , great time and they are going to try again next year , I will post pictures later

Latest posts

Back