(MBBO #05 CLASS 2 ) PREHISTORIC MUSCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok , I am in , I failed at the last build off so I have to make sure that doesn't happen again , going with a little something different this time instead of building one from the ground up I am going to modify an old girl to make sure I make it to the finish line this time , with a little twist , should be fun and good luck to everybody , pictures are coming up

Ok , I am in , I failed at the last build off so I have to make sure that doesn't happen again , going with a little something different this time instead of building one from the ground up I am going to modify an old girl to make sure I make it to the finish line this time , with a little twist , should be fun and good luck to everybody , pictures are coming up

I usually finish about half the build-offs I enter - batting .500 over the last four or five years. No failure, life interferes. Enjoy.

furyus

Been hoping you would show up Mr Kemp!

I usually finish about half the build-offs I enter - batting .500 over the last four or five years. No failure, life interferes. Enjoy.

furyus
Unfinished builds Build-Off this winter! ;)

Luke.

Here is the part of the pile i am starting with , skip tooth girls rollfast and some wheels that have been laying around the shop , still need to find a banana seat and i have 25" tall bars , camping this weekend so the cutting and chopping will start on monday when we get home
DSC02472.JPG

Well i have to change my plans now , this little Murray came into the shop so i am going to change to this frame , the other parts and frame just aren't talking muscle bike to me , so i am going to keep the name but dump the frame and start over , i am thinking tall bars , long forks , 5 speed and a set of wheelie bars , and of coarse a bright nanna seat , i think this bike will fit in better for a muscle bike build
DSC02477.JPG

Love the second bike a bunch - cool.

furyus

Yep, agreed ^. Looks solid, good lines.

Latest posts

Back