SHOW OFF YOUR HELMET

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys actually ride a bicycle with a helmet on? Is it a law where you live? Just wondering since it's not enforced at all here and it's just strange seeing someone with a biking helmet on. Maybe at the skate park which I understand but that's about it.
Yes I do. I can't say for all.

In Nov 2013 I was hit by a car doing between 20-25 mph. I was flipped over the top of the car. I had a skull fracture, a broken arm. Even though I had a skull fracture I did not have a brain injury. The helmet was totaled the bike was totaled but I was not. Today with people driving cars and being distracted because of that important txt or phone call. I wear a helmet. I might look like a dork but I rather be alive dork then to be a dead duck.

In June 2014 I rode bike again. I still have some fear of cars. Yet I rode again..

Last edited:
bikingvikingparade_zps1bd386db.jpg

I've got a couple but this is the one I am most excited about!

A buddy of mine is doing the artwork on it... still in the works

image_zps0662b268.jpg

image_zpsdf1fb8fe.jpg

Also have a Louis Garneau red road bike helmet, a motorcycle helmet where the entire face flips up, sunglasses flip down and bluetooth built in... and a dirt bike helmet that is red, white and blue... pretty sweet!

Brain bucket bump.

Love the rat rod helmets. Who's got more. Even a quick review of common retail helmets is great info to share.

Thanks!
Lucas

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back