Dyno Moto Glide 4 spd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Thats a great deal but ive never seen that shifter for sale. It sure what else would work.
I had emailed the seller and asked what was wrong with the shifter. I also asked if it was a 3 or 4 speed (ad says 3). He insists it isn't a a 4 speed. There was a wheelset with shifter in the "For sale" forum a few days ago... but yea... the 4 speed shifter is unavailable...

I had emailed the seller and asked what was wrong with the shifter. I also asked if it was a 3 or 4 speed (ad says 3). He insists it isn't a a 4 speed. There was a wheelset with shifter in the "For sale" forum a few days ago... but yea... the 4 speed shifter is unavailable...
You can run a Nexus 7 speed shifter with a 4 speed hub no problem.

Last edited:
Maybe the original Inter 4 broke and was replaced by a Nexus 3 after the Inter 4 was discontinued?

As a side, I love the purple moto's. I have a grey one but have often thought about getting a purple for my wife. They are great bikes!

I'd been watching that at $350 and figured someone bought when he pulled the ad.

Then this reappers Sunday...must resist I have no room and am moving in a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back