VOTE HERE! - RRBBO3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the three bikes you like!

• Godzilla

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • junk heap turned wicked rider

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 999 Racer

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • PAU OPER

• Ratsurrection

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Maldwyn the Flying Merkel

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • The Brass Monkey

Votes: 27 11.4%
  • The Cheapliner

• DESERT RAT ROCKET

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Beatnik

Votes: 10 4.2%
  • RATENSTEIN

• THE *BOBBACHOPS* SPECIAL

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Butterscotch

• Mission Accomplished

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • Rust Rat

• Rule Breaker

• Gas Pipe Special

Votes: 19 8.0%
  • KING DADDIO

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • KRUSTY KRITTER

• ZB140ColumbiaDILIGENC

Votes: 21 8.9%
  • Salt Flats Sears

• Back Alley Sally

• Mr. Mastodon

• Pinky Racer

• Salt Flyer

• One Day

• SpaceLiner: DevilWing

Votes: 65 27.4%
  • Hillbomber

• The Partridge

• Woodies Pub Kruza

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • The Old Maid

• PAY IT BACK

Votes: 41 17.3%
  • X • 53 - Dirt Machine

• Silver "Kween"

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • The Chief Gets a Little War Paint

• Long Shot

Votes: 22 9.3%
  • The Knee Crusher

• Gold Digger

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • Madd Hammer

Votes: 68 28.7%
  • Stewart's Cycle-Truck

• Alien Death Sled

• Copperhead Road

• TEAR'N ASPHAULT

• BLACK WICKED

• The Juggernaut

• Ratsurrection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • my first boardtracker

• The Purple Pavement Pounder

• Howie

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • Green Lantern

• AMF Schwine

• mr. moto

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • The JIGGY HIGGY

• Snake Farm

• Admiral Rat

• The Tuxedo

Votes: 31 13.1%
  • The Chief

• Maximum Overdrive

Votes: 35 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to say, I'm absolutely heartbroken that at this point Maximum Overdrive has a third of the votes of the Devilwing.......COME ON PEOPLE!!!!! :( :? :(

My Votes went Maldwyn, Mr Moto and The Chief, congratulations, nice bikes. #4 was copperhead, but You can't vote 4th, nice bike still. Common thing for my choises seems to be white/cream tires.

I cast my votes, that was tough! I'm not afraid to say who I voted for because in my eyes they deserve some praise.
1. Silver Kween- my absolute favorite, where else are going to find a girl's silver king turned muscle bike?
2. Mr. Moto- 28" wood wheels, hand built tool box tank, and a fixie.
3. Mr. Mastodon- Very clean and simple with some cool home made features.

I had a blast watching everyone's creations come together and can't wait until the next build off. :D

Thanks for including me in the poll! I didnt vote for myself cause I am winning by so much! LOL

Great Job Everyone! Everyone put out alot of creative ideas with engineering and fabricating parts, paint schemes, parts choices and more. Congrats to everyone who finished on time and showed us alittle bit about themselves through their bike. I cant wait to see more in the Bike Build Section and in the next buildoffs to come. Keep those ideas flowing, write them down so you dont forget or hurry up and build the bike today!

Well, I am already sick of my bike and ready to build another!! I have a few ideas, a few more parts, and plans but not a whole lot of time!

Man! Voting was so tough! I was glad to see the RuleBreaker in the final round-up cuz I don't think he broke rules... I was pretty suprised to see that at least one person voted for my bike, the Cheapliner, though. Not because I don't like or it's not a good bike, but Dang! There are a whole lot of nice bikes out there! My congRATulations to everyone who started and finished. I can't wait to see the end results.
My votes: It's a secret!

man, it's not who wins or loses, ALL the bikes are like art in my eyes, these are peoples imaginations, skills and talent taking in some cases what might have been a pile of scrap metal and turning it quite honestly into a form of ART, on top of that it doubles as way wicked transportation that turns heads wherever it goes! Yes I voted for my fav 3, BOBBACHOPS, GAS PIPE, and OLD MAID, but all are testament to this hobby or passion with bicycles, RAT ROD BIKES ROCKS !!!!

MERCURYMAN

ACK! I can't do this! :lol: How 'bout the top ten?!?!?!

I one for keeping my choices to myself.
I don't care to know which bike folks voted for until the end or at least until after I've voted.
Need more time here.

we got 7 new members since late last night :lol: nothing to bring in the lookers like a chance to vote for your favorite(s) :mrgreen: more attention for the site is a good thing in my opinion.

There are some amazingly creative minds up in here. This is the first build off I've been around to witness and my socks have been knocked way off. I'm going to need to start planning right now for next year.

Boneshaker said:
I have to say, I'm absolutely heartbroken that at this point Maximum Overdrive has a third of the votes of the Devilwing.......COME ON PEOPLE!!!!! :( :? :(
I hope you aren't serious, because really people can vote for whatever bike they want.

ok heres my three faves the spaceliner#1 thegaspipe spcl #2 the chief #3 I really want to vote for them all but if I can only vote three these are it

HOLY CARP!............I got TWO votes!..........I didn't expect ANY! Heck, I voted for three other bikes...............You'll notice I'm using my HAPPY Shark. :D

Latest posts

Back