European bike 1970? Help!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked this bike as a throw in on a deal -- but the owner did not know what it is and I don't either. It is incredible light and great paint -- I can tell it was well mad. It says made in Germany on the ties -- the guy thought is was German but I was thinking England??!! Help????

Attachments

• IMG_3825.JPG
    IMG_3825.JPG
    347.7 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_3826.JPG
    IMG_3826.JPG
    424.2 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_3827.JPG
    IMG_3827.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    411.3 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_3829.JPG
    IMG_3829.JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 252
Your impressive wildcat...
I think it's a strange the biohazard emblem could not have been that old in 60's... Very cool find hit Mann and Id wild.. fenders crank legs and fork of the green one look Raleigh built... I think they mixed that green by the dump tuck loads.

Tomos is a moped maker. Possibly built for them by Brioni?

I have been surfing the net lookin for information and not finding much of anything. Hopefully I will keep getting info here :)

I have a brioni. It looks the same to me. I do remember finding "made in Yugoslavia" at one time, but last time I liked I couldn't find it.
my friend gave it to me with no wheels.
This is what I had in mind for it
IMG_2914.JPG

Last edited:
I had another pic with a slingshot stem, some bars and a seat.
The original fenders are cool. They have a nice detail but I don't think I'd ever have a use. The original crank on mine was all rusty and sprocket was bent. So I just tossed that stuff.
I thought this frame was crazy light and it makes me wonder just how strong it really is. Part of my plan was to ad some diagonal breezer style bars to ad some strength. If I ever do anything with it I'm going to run a bmx style tubular 3 piece crank.

Latest posts

Back