Central Cali Cruisers with Cam Twisters in Fresno

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Long time no talk. I wanted to let you all know that we have been invited to participate in a car show Saturday, September 20 at Riverpark shopping center in Fresno,CA. The car show will be held on top of the two level parking structure and this is being put on by CAM TWISTERS car club. It should be lots of fun for those who enjoy cars and want to show off your pedals. I hope all of you can make it. If your interested in maybe riding in, there are many areas around there to park. I know the show starts at 8am but we need to set up earlier to get a good spot. I need some volunteers for this so please get back to me ASAP if your able. I want to say we need to set up around 7am. Anyway if you have any questions please send me an email. I hope to see you all soon.

All you newcomers are welcome to join us as well.

cccsprocketsmallfinal.jpg

MARK MAN, hey I'll be there, and I'll bring my dues at the same time, something about sending them through the mail kinda bugs me. Anyway , sweet, I'd be glad to help set up, just tell me when and where and I'll be there. Is this gonna be an all day thing, cause maybe I should pack the big cooler with drink and grubbage and bring my shade. Whatever you need for this deal let me know.

Mercury Man

hey long time no see, ill see you guys saturday, check out this other event in central cali :lol:

Picture058.jpg

Latest posts

Back