LIMITED EDITION 2017 SCHWINN LEMON PEELER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at the "all hope is lost" phase and just looking for an easy cancellation process for 5 of the bikes, and refund for the other 2 undeliverable. I told my wife I would have to wait for the next batch of real bikes to come out and pay full price to get "her" a Lemon Peeler. It didn't work. She said no.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw 3 show up Thursday morning around 5 am on Amazon, 20 minutes later they were gone. I just couldn't pull the trigger. Wife told me if I bought any more bikes I would have to provide her with a 2nd child. :shake:
That sounds expensive!

Much to everyone's surprise, none of my bikes showed up. All of the orders eventually got cancelled, and the charges for the 2 that were billed got reversed. Tuesday I saw some available at Amazon for $316.39. My wife and I both lost interest.

Much to everyone's surprise, none of my bikes showed up. All of the orders eventually got cancelled, and the charges for the 2 that were billed got reversed. Tuesday I saw some available at Amazon for $316.39. My wife and I both lost interest.

I am not sure why Amazon allows these people to do this kind of thing. But I have to admit that it was funny while it lasted.

JimK

Latest posts

Back