CHERRY BOMB! Lighting her off! *DONE*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! It's been a while. This time I'm not behind on working on the bike, just late on posting. Last weekend started with a cruise with the Jersey Devils B.C. on the shore in Asbury Park, NJ. Then I cleaned up a pair of Worksman Heavy Duty forks. The chain guard is from Worksman as well. Painted the forks, installed the crank and chain ring, assembeled the headset and forks, put the wheels on, mounted the seat and sissy bar, chain and some WALD pedals.
DSCN2476.jpg

DSCN2477.jpg

DSCN2478.jpg

DSCN2479.jpg

DSCN2481.jpg

DSCN2480.jpg

Since I have no clear cover for the lights I decided to convert it to LED. It will only require a flat piece I'll cut out of a vanity license plate cover sheet.
DSCN2497.jpg

DSCN2499.jpg

LOVE!!!!! that sticker!!!

Nice work on the tank and light! Your builds always have that 'finished to showroom quality' look about them. Very nice!

I dig it !

I took about 3 weeks off of building for our 1st anniversary vacation to the OBX of North Carolina.
I worked on my Cherry Bomb valve caps and the chain guard.
DSCN2518.jpg

DSCN2519.jpg

DSCN2516.jpg

DSCN2517.jpg

That came out great! Try to find a lighter backdrop for the handlebars. They are invisible in the pics.

Clean and mean...or is it...Mean and clean!

Latest posts

Back