• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1953 Western Flyer (Monark built) survivor bike. SOLD

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I think that the best description of this bike is a survivor. It has obviously had a life with many tales to tell, but it must have been loved enough to be carefully put away after it carried it's owner to adulthood. The bike has original paint that is showing it's age, but age suits a 1953 bicycle. The Delta hawk light looks good on there, but the paint isn't an exact match. The Lightning Dart (indian head) tires look great! The red jeweled pedals may be original? And I will leave the cheap tool bag, dice valve caps, and ding-ding bell on this bike.
UPDATE -- SOLD SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Well, I thought that the pics would show up in the post, but I guess that you can look at them in my album. I believe that most everything about this bike is original, including the Troxel seal that is in good shape, it just needs some new leather.

IMG_0436.JPG

This bicycle does have some dents and dings in the fenders, and the tank has dents from the truss rods on each side.

You have dibs of someone opts for the cheap option!:)

Awesome ride with a good price.
Thanks, I didn't think that I would sell this one, but I never ride it. It has just hung in the rafters since I got it. I need the space...........you know how it is.

You and me both, you just have much more will power than me. Ok........I'm a hoarder.lol
Haha, I just finished a new altered dragster and I need to get my rat rod pickup back over here and out of my son's garage......guess that I could built on to the garage.....no, no.

Thanks, I didn't think that I would sell this one, but I never ride it. It has just hung in the rafters since I got it. I need the space...........you know how it is.
yea I know, im stepping over bikes to get across the floor.
I'm just gonna part it all out after my fall cleanup.

Man,..... :eek:this IS So worth the price ........:bandit:

I Hope someones will Power Fails.......:eek: and they buy it.....:bandit: Jus' sayin':emo:

Latest posts

Back