RRB BO 13 Discussion Thread....feeling lucky?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to move a couple bikes out to make room but I hope to get back into the swing of things this go round. Looking forward to it :D

Awesome!!!

I have a build question that I'm sure would fit in better somewhere else but since this is the hot forum...

Anybody seen or have a link to a Schwinn style springer that has been extended? I'm wondering if a guy could bolt some long rockers (for lack of a better term) to the end of the fork and the braces?

Carl.

I have a build question that I'm sure would fit in better somewhere else but since this is the hot forum...

Anybody seen or have a link to a Schwinn style springer that has been extended? I'm wondering if a guy could bolt some long rockers (for lack of a better term) to the end of the fork and the braces?

Carl.
I don't remember who or what build, but I remember seeing someone put plates on a springer like I think you're talking about.

I think it was in a build off, unless photobucket issues happened there should be pics somewhere here.

I bought a slightly used PJ Trailer on Monday destined to be a bike hauler. It may be my alternate summer build-off project. Purchased it with bike sale proceeds. It will probably get some old school custom wooden side rails.
67427868d5bc742dfc0026fe3ebef119.jpg

Still have 4 bikes that could be redone. Two are nice original, two are rusty crusty riders at present.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember who or what build, but I remember seeing someone put plates on a springer like I think you're talking about.

I think it was in a build off, unless photobucket issues happened there should be pics somewhere here.
Mbbo16
If using Discs, make sure to use tabbed washers and/or bolt thru on the axle, so the wheels.dont eject when braking hard.... ... I was doing about 20mph...
8648296beae2a64535517436b33a9494.jpg

Mbbo16
If using Discs, make sure to use tabbed washers and/or bolt thru on the axle, so the wheels.dont eject when braking hard.... ... I was doing about 20mph...
8648296beae2a64535517436b33a9494.jpg
That's not the one i was thinking, but I think that's kind of what Carl is talking about.

I'll be in again this year. Got some tricks up my sleeve.
Great! I thought you were out of the bike world with your full time job.

Also, congrats on graduating college!:rockout: Building bikes will be easy compared to that.:happy:

Great! I thought you were out of the bike world with your full time job.

Congrats on graduating college!:rockout: Building bikes will be easy compared to that.:happy:

I’m out of the collecting bike world. AVBS is still downtown selling 70’s and 80’s bikes to hipsters.

Since I share space with Edison Electric Bike Co, it’s possible to see some collaboration...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered a Tee and special plate for my build off entry. @Rat Rod
IMG_0364.jpg

file_811ea12a84_400w.png
NzdCQzhCNkYzMzhCM0I2RkY1RUI6Yjc5ZGEyYTJjNmYyMjNjNzk1Mjk2YjkxNmMxYTU2MGM6Ojo6OjA_3D_400sq.jpg

I just finished my build. I’m out. You can see it on Instagram if ya want. @odder_art

Ya that 65 Typhoon turned out awesome :thumbsup:

Hey guys, long time listener...

I've decided to join the build off this year and actually finish. Probably will build a bike for my son. I haven't been involved in the past few years so I don't know what ruleset we are on.

Welcome back brother

Latest posts

Back