RRBBO13 Beaux Perdant

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beaux Perdant: Beautiful Loser

Decided to use this art deco stroller to be incorporated into the design of a yet to be determined Ladies Bike frame.
20180501_132152.jpg

Attachments

• 20180501_132134.jpg
    20180501_132134.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 236
I see some cool hub caps coming out of that. Very interesting starting point!

Great ideas from Kingfish & CCR. I actually have no idea how the parts from the deco stroller will be used as of now. Just like the cool lines.

May be a rear seat & front tank are in the works.

Hope to post the frame Tomorrow.

20180508_120244.jpg
This powder blue Raleigh Ladies Frame is the chosen one. Primarily because it was the easiest to access from the stockpile.

Decided no painting will be necessary, since the existing "patinas" will suffice. I might rub WD-40 on the finished bike for the heck of it.

Looks like I am sidelined from this B.O.!

Sustained a contusion to my left orbit area and bruised ribs from an accident. Recovery time is estimated to be 4 - 6 weeks.

All the best to the builders in this B.O.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's completed masterpiece; and casting my votes.

20180609_235040_Burst01.jpg

Dude, ouch! Take care of yourself, and we will wait for your return in future build offs.

Heal well!

Ouch, hope your recovery goes well man!
Plenty of time for building bikes after you finish rebuilding yourself.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery

KF, thanks Brother. As Jake would say "get ta
Dude, ouch! Take care of yourself, and we will wait for your return in future build offs.

Heal well!

Heal well!
building".

Gotta feeling this build off is going to yield a banner crop of jaw dropping builds.

Heal well!

Odd Job, thanks Brother. Wishing you well in building your creation.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's cool builds.

Ouch, hope your recovery goes well man!
Plenty of time for building bikes after you finish rebuilding yourself.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery

KF, thank you Brother. Great build you have in the works.

Looking forward to seeing the finished creation. Should be a banner year for cool creations.

Latest posts

Back