• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Red lester Mag Wheel

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For sale very nice Lester Mag Front wheel $75 Plus ship I will ship threw Bike flights. Will be boxed and wrapped very well. PM me if interested But I do not want to box just to find out ship and have someone say to much and not want it.

Attachments

• IMG_0186.JPG
    IMG_0186.JPG
    271.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0187.JPG
    IMG_0187.JPG
    281.9 KB · Views: 132
A lot of people looking for Lester Mags. A lot of people will spend around 35 for the wheel and 25 to ship priority mail, bike flights is good for bikes but a wheel priority mail is just fine. So at 75 shipped is not a bad deal at all considering yours is in like new condition. it is the old school BMXer (MX Mono Shock bike collector, Huffy Collectors etc) who is looking for them. fronts are easy to come by. Lester mags were department store sold mags back in the day they cost around 19.99 for one front or rear, and also came as OE on some Huffy's, keep listing it someone will buy it.

I am looking for set front and rear in yellow with the reflector mounts still intact. So you never know who is looking for one.

Latest posts

Back