Prize pool - starts here

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who am I sending a seat and grips too? Do I need to pick the recipient myself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they should go to the person that finished 6th and has fish in their name. :D

Kidding aside, what place or category did you pick for your prize?

Haha -
My original intention was for Steve to pick the recipient, but I guess he’s not playing.

So who am I sending a seat and grips too? Do I need to pick the recipient myself?
Well...as an observer with no dog in the fight (DNF'd)...unless I overlooked it, a 4th place prize was skipped. If that could be confirmed...that may be the easiest answer.

(Looks like Funkme was 4th. If shipping is an issue...I'd chip in)

Jason

well here's the 3rd place I whipped together for G-Matt will get it out next week to ya!
again congrats to all ! some cool bikes again this year.
DSCN1416.JPG
DSCN1420.JPG

decided 3rd needed 3 rats
DSCN1418.JPG
DSCN1417.JPG

swivels in base, probably should have put the RRB BO13 tag on this side.
DSCN1419.JPG

well here's the 3rd place I whipped together for G-Matt will get it out next week to ya!
again congrats to all ! some cool bikes again this year.
View attachment 82960View attachment 82961

decided 3rd needed 3 rats
View attachment 82962View attachment 82963
swivels in base, probably should have put the RRB BO13 tag on this side.
View attachment 82964

DUDE !!! thats cool
As heck , Awesome job !!!!
Now if I could figure out how to mount them to my Fink .
I believe I made your trophy when you won that year . The skull & Schwinn sprocket welded
To the pedal.
My fink I built
28562b9cb348e85e2d216ba0cd004322.jpg

OK, I've made up my mind - 10th place Blackhearts by Glen speaks to me, and I'd like to reward him with his choice of a saddle and grips of his choice.

Glen - if you're listening - PM me. Let's hook you up with your choice of seat and grips compliments of Thompson Classic Bicycle Components.

great job, that's a sweet ride.

edit: PM sent to Glen

Last edited:
OK, I've made up my mind - 10th place Blackhearts by Glen speaks to me, and I'd like to reward him with his choice of a saddle and grips of his choice.

Glen - if you're listening - PM me. Let's hook you up with your choice of seat and grips compliments of Thompson Classic Bicycle Components.

great job, that's a sweet ride.

edit: PM sent to Glen

Thanks so much... that's awesome. :)

I've replied to your PM

I'm trying to make a decision on colour now and will get back to you as soon as I have... but decisions are not my forté, so it might take a while :21:

Cheers,

Glen.

RIDE YOUR PRIZES!!

The seat and grips 10th place prize from @ifitsfreeitsforme arrived today, got here pretty quick...

View attachment 83313

Thanks so much for a great prize, I really appreciate it. :)

Glen.

Wow, that’s some sort of a shipping record I think. Amazing.

Glad you like them Glen. Hope they end up on a nice build. Ride safe.

Has anyone heard from @MONARKofSoCal ? I need to get his address to ship his 2nd place prize.

Well as I said I would offer up the custom build off 13 decal . The only problem is I have 1 & who would have guessed 13 place would have been a three way tie .
So I will have to pick one . I will
Be giving this to Mazda flyer for the cool Elgin Rat he built .
16fba1da71f0da853d534e809262cf9f.jpg

Been out of town for a while. Picked up our mail today and was pleasantly surprised to find the “13” sticker had arrived. Think I’ll look for a square frame to mount it in.
Thanks Matt!

Latest posts

Back