The Hepkat * I'm back!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also came across this little gem under a bunch of junk.

image.jpeg

I found this unknown frame sitting in the corn crib. One of the seat stays are rusted thru but the rest of the frame is solid. It's a skip tooth too.

image.jpeg

Wow, some cool projects in all that!
:dance2:
Yeah, I think it's time to thin the herd a little. Luke, I guess you guys are having summer right now. Just remember this, when you start complaining about how hot it is there, some of us are living like this...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Ugh!

Yeah, I think it's time to thin the herd a little. Luke, I guess you guys are having summer right now. Just remember this, when you start complaining about how hot it is there, some of us are living like this...

View attachment 88910

View attachment 88911

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Ugh!
I would happily swap you at the moment, hit 46C (115F) today and our power was out for most of it...

Some crazy weather extremes going on at the moment.
100 year old heat records getting broken all over the south of Australia at the moment.

I would happily swap you at the moment, hit 46C (115F) today and our power was out for most of it...

100 year old heat records getting broken all over the south of Australia at the moment.
Those unbearable hot temperatures are why I just moved away from the Gulf Coast. But then, our weather man just said we could receive up to 20 inches of snow by Monday. Ahhh, I can't win!

Oh, That sounds rough, Luke.

Latest posts

Back