Little Piggie (24" pig)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I always liked that muscle bikes started with kids making themselves, so I was going for a pig bike look with this one. Some parts are 1954 24" Schwinn frame and fork, 26" deluxe chainguard, 24' S2 wheels, 24x3" thick brick tires, and so on. The photo location is Stansbury Island on the Great Salt Lake.

Build thread is here!

19.jpg

23.jpg
6.jpg
12.jpg
33.jpg
28.jpg
30.jpg
13.jpg
16.jpg
7.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
17.jpg
1.jpg
26.jpg
39.jpg
10.jpg
27.jpg
37.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
I had a question...
Where's your build thread?
Then I went digging and Ah-ha! Different name...
Kinda confusing but that's a cool bike bro.

Carl.

Great bike and build!

I had a question...
Where's your build thread?
Then I went digging and Ah-ha! Different name...
Kinda confusing but that's a cool bike bro.

Carl.
I had a double take moment too until I saw the bike and remembered the thread!
:whew:

Bike turned out great! Maybe change the name on your build thread so it matches your Finished Build thread title. For those that haven't been following along.

Muscle and rust....very Rat-isfying indeed!

I like these two photos (your first one at the top of this Finished thread, will be the one the admins select for the Voting Thread). They show off your 'colors' better than the one at the top of your post.

pigbikembbo.jpg

pigbike2mbbo.jpg

Bike turned out great! Maybe change the name on your build thread so it matches your Finished Build thread title. For those that haven't been following along.

Muscle and rust....very Rat-isfying indeed!

I like these two photos (your first one at the top of this Finished thread, will be the one the admins select for the Voting Thread). They show off your 'colors' better than the one at the top of your post.

View attachment 88969
View attachment 88968

I always forget about stuff like that. I moved the pictures around a little. I like the dramatic shot that was the top picture, but you are right that it doesn't show it off quite as much.

Awesome pig rat!

Beautiful bike on a beautiful landscape. Beautiful and tough (the bike, and I guess the landscape, too). Great job, and close to ground zero to what it’s all about. Nice work.

furyus

Great ride , to anybody that doesn't have one of these 24" Stingrays build one or get one you'll dig it !

Latest posts

Back