Who Is Going To The OBC From The RRB Forum This Year?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few pics from the hundreds we took!
IMG_0733.JPG
IMG_0879.JPG
IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0906.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0970.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1212.JPG
IMG_1241.JPG

Thanks for the pics, Boris; glad to know you had a great time!

Well, this is one group to 'hang-out' with...:)
index.php

Once again, Boris - thanks!

Last edited:
Awesome what a show maybe someday but I doubt it . These pictures is probably close as it looks get . [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome what a show maybe someday but I doubt it . These pictures is probably close as it looks get . [emoji1303]

You would be suprised. Find a club near u thats going get to know them hitch a ride. I heard they are trying to work a deal next year with bike flights

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

We made the trip from England, we thought mix up OBC stuff with touristy stuff, NOPE! The whole trip was OBC and we loved it! (Did go to see the Hoover Dam And Grand Canyon as well on the last day!

Cheers @ZygoteLittle! We did! And yes lots of cool little niches to hang out with! Vintage, Kustom, Krazy, everyone had someone to chat with! Very friendly, I would well recommend this event to anyone that loves biking!

Latest posts

Back