Tuscadero Special

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190514_201813.jpg
Got the seatpost today. Feels good at this height. Might move the bars forward a little.

I want to make a panel that fits inside the sissy bar. Thinking old school drag cars with tinted windows and lights. Pink plexiglass with a T/S and 67. Also doing the dual headlights up with pink tint. Need to find some brackets to mount it.
YES! Cool thinking!

This thing is great! Love how it's shaping up.

I like the panel in the sissy bar idea. Your tints will be more hot rod than my Shelby Woody wagon theme, but a similar idea. I also used the plexiglass in the tank area. Think the rear windows in an old woody station wagon....
IMG_20151005_183600.jpg

IMG_20151109_121016.jpg

Haven't touched this bike for a few weeks. Been working on some bmx projects. Gonna try and get back at it this week.

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Been so busy lately I haven't touched this in a while. Gonna try and get some stuff done on it tomorrow.

Managed to get a little bit done tonight. Cut off the fork tube and enlarged the bottom fork bearing race so it would fit properly. Nothing major but I hope to tear it apart this week and paint it so I can start final assembly.
5dcc55d46755a698f4cde2182dcc3219.jpg

Had my brother make my bracket at work and attach it. Gonna try and paint it tonight.

Latest posts

Back