Tin Roof Rusted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea what you and Luke are talking about Hammer Mech, but I really like the Tin Roof name change. Maybe Tin Roof Rat?

Anxiously awaiting the addition of said 'tin roof'....:nod:

I have no idea what you and Luke are talking about Hammer Mech, but I really like the Tin Roof name change. Maybe Tin Roof Rat?

Anxiously awaiting the addition of said 'tin roof'....:nod:
Rat on a Hot Tin Roof?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1qUF_Z.gif

If you don't need the 'set back' HM, you could flip the post forward, that way your front spring assembly on the saddle might clear the post part better to 'level' the saddle. And with the nose down, the saddle will appear slammed into the post more, because it will be closer to the top tube.

That saddle is really cool!

If you don't need the 'set back' HM, you could flip the post forward, that way your front spring assembly on the saddle might clear the post part better to 'level' the saddle. And with the nose down, the saddle will appear slammed into the post more, because it will be closer to the top tube.

That saddle is really cool!
Thanks. I'll have to see how the bike fits me. My plan initially is to grind the top of the original post more since there is a small amount of "knob" left on it from where I had cut it off. Should be able to get it at least an inch lower. I should be able to clearance the seat post clamp to get the saddle a little bit further forward to help with the leveling.

Latest posts

Back