Cruisers with bull/persuit bars

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaxRhapsody

Rhapsodic Laviathan
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about putting a set I have on my Drifter¹ to go with the 700c wheelset. It's the only bike I have that will fit the bars. Since I got tge wrong size by accident.

Show me the money!!!

I never ran bullhorns on a cruiser, I think it would look a little odd to be honest. Those belong on tight geo / roadie frames only in my opinion. They're set up to get low and aero... which is the opposite of cruiser position. But that's just me. If you're looking for a bar that gets you more parallel to the road and less upright, my favorite is the Soma Condorina. Tons of style at a great price:

soma_hbar_condorina_topvu1000-370x300.jpg

These have been powder coated, but shows them mounted:

893_low.jpg

Last edited:
Those do look good. I usually run flipped mtb risers.

If you have a threaded headset, you could run the bull horn bars with a very tall stem.

Check out the bikes from T.S.P Cycle farm in Italy, they do a fat tire pursuit stile bike with bullhorns, they look fantastic.

If you have a threaded headset, you could run the bull horn bars with a very tall stem.
It has a 1⅛" headset. I have a set of bull bars I bought in the wrong size and otherwise have nothing to put them on, and I have a threadless conversion.

Latest posts

Back