Roofus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Hey guys, my summer is super busy and I have a list of things to do a mile long, so why not start an “over the top” build that I probably won’t finish?

I’m starting with this piece of junk.
583f9c2f9f8e18cbc508634ba39d1289.jpg

I’m in Class 2 because I’m going to slightly modify the frame, at least that’s the plan.

Since last year I have deleted my Facebook account so I can’t spam the page in hopes of votes. Last year I was #11 and that was my personal best finish. I’m not aiming that high this year, though my build will be aiming pretty high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Build something cool and have fun my fellow BO6 Rookie. Glad to see you back on RRB.

Please ignore the wobble wheel on this trike (I hate trikes) but soon I will mix this with a scooter.

Plus, the bike probably won’t steer with my fork setup I am building.

Never knew they made such a thing . It is cool .

This is the third one I’ve made, the first 2 were on a bike that was stolen. Others on here have made
them similar to how I made mine, but the coolest is people who can make these wheels by lacing a wheel with the hub non-hub centric. Amazing. They are fun to ride, for a while.

Latest posts

Back