• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Felt Cruiser Wheels

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a set of silver 26x50mm Felt cruiser wheels, preferably with the Nexus 3 speed hub. Thanks!

I'm looking for a set of silver 26x50mm Felt cruiser wheels, preferably with the Nexus 3 speed hub. Thanks!

I have exactly what you need! I worked for FELT for many years....up 'till about 4 months ago. When FELT decided to walk away from the whole Custom Cruiser scene ..... I bought them out of every 50mm wheels they had remaining.
The wheel sets I have are brand new, still in the box. I have Polished Silver 3 spd sets OR 1 spd Coaster Brake sets ..... and I also have them in Matte Black finish. I EVEN have a few Quick Brick OEM Tires in Wide White Wall and all Black Walls.
The Polished Silver are about to be sold out.....
(Felt no longer sells these in their line-up)
The original List price of $189.99 (rear 3 spd) and $99.99 (Front)
Instead of $290.00 ....
I've been getting $270.00 for the SET ..... OR you can ADD the 2 Tires and tubes and make them COMPLETE for $300.00(best deal)
(The tires were $25.00 each and tubes about $5.00 each)
The Matte Black ones are $30.00 Cheaper for the SET.
I also have Optional Tires from DURO (Brick Tread) in BLUE sidewalls, RED sidewalls, YELLOW sidewalls (same price as above
the COMPLETE set for $300.00)
Then you'll have actual shipping costs using Bike Flights ....
you can reply with your Zip Code and I'll get you a quote.
Let me know ....... Cheers! CCR Dave 404-886-8644

Hello Miller21 ...... please, let me know soon either way .....
I've had 2 sets of Polished Silver sell today based on my reply to your want ad....
I have 2 sets remaining ...... and then .... POOF!! they will be history ..... I'm kinda holding back a pair until I hear back from you!
Just a courtesy on my part .... would like the same courtesy in return...
If you say pass..... no problem..... just a Yay or Nay would be cool.
Cheers! CCR Dave

Hello RRB'ers....
When I replied to Miller21's "want ad" just after Midnight on Friday, I had 4 sets of these available.... On Saturday I had Calls and PM's of other RRB'ers who had interest in these. I am down to ONE FINAL SET that I'm holding until Mid-Day Sunday 2/17 because I'm waiting for a reply from @Miller21
If Miller21 decides to say "pass'' .... these will be "open game" ...
Thank you for the flurry of unexpected business!
Sorry to know that FELT pulled the plug on the whole "Custom Cruiser Program" They made some Smokin' Cool Cruisers over the last 18 years ..... and these 50mm wheels Both LOOK and RIDE awesome on whatever they get installed on! Cheers! CCR Dave

Sorry about the late response, I never got an email notification. If you still have a set I'd definitely be interested in a shipping quote to 20715. Thanks!

Ok, sounds good to me. And I'm glad I could help out with business for you!

Miller21 .... does that mean that you'd like to purchase this last set I have in the Polished Silver??
With Tires & tubes AND shipping you'd be looking at $330.00
WithOUT Tires & Tubes including shipping you're at $300.00
Tire Options are FELT Quick Bricks in WW or BW .... OR ....
DURO "Brick Tread" tires in Sidewall colors of Blue, Red, Yellow
Please, let me know .... I prefer PayPal, but US Money Order is OK
You can "PM" me and I will get you the PayPal details. Thx! Dave

Anymore of these felt wheel sets available?

In the 26" X 50mm wheel sets I have Matte Black built wheel sets
(some times I have a pair powder coated to a variety of color options) Currently, I also have a set of Antique White I just had powdercoated ... (the powdercoating adds $50 Per Rim)
(I just sold a set that I had powdercoated in "Rat Fink" Metalflake Green)

In the 24" X 50mm wheel sets I have all 3 original FELT offerings: Polished Silver, Porsche Red, and Matte Black (these wheels mostly known as using FELT "Thick Bricks" but I've also equipped with Electra "Fatti-O" tires)

I am a wheel builder too .... so I can build the wheels with a variety of HUB options...
I have built many front wheels with the Sturmey-Archer front drum brakes ... the rear wheels I've done with Vintage Skip-tooth hubs, (like rebuilt Higgins, Morrow, New Departure) also Nexus 3 speed, Nexus 7 speed, Vintage Sturmey Archer 3 speed, 2 Speed Kick-back, etc, etc.
Thank you, CCR Dave

I can vouch for CCR Dave. I have gotten many sets from him, he does an awesome job building wheel sets:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back