USA KAWASAKI BX200 vs JAPAN MTX BX200 vs "My KAWASAKI BX200 to MTX"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Is my Kawasaki BX200 when I bought It Unrestored

DSC08144.JPG

This is the USA version Kawasaki BX200

db970c82c2ab1e9c08986ee6cbbbfefd.jpg

This is the Japan "Kawasaki" MTX Version

20150613_1370479_t.jpg

This is my Kawasaki BX200 restored to an MTX *Rat Rod*

000_0007_zps85b9ae6d.jpg

"I Built It To The Max" With 1976 Yamaha Front Forks"

No Comments On My Part Only Your Opinions & Replys

( except I know and understand the " Purists " opinion and point of view )

Attachments

• 000_0006_zps7552945d.jpg
    000_0006_zps7552945d.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 245
  • 000_0008_zps657fba0f.jpg
    000_0008_zps657fba0f.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:
I remember not so long ago... When you searched Yamaha Moto-Bike. A Sea of Yellow Bikes. All the same, But In different Back Yards. Until my Thread came along and ruined the party... Now, you see gray ones, green ones. And, other peoples color Bikes. "Who are following in My Footsteps". All because of My nine page Thread. "That has over 25 thousand Views!" Bet Rat Rod likes that! Me bringing in more Members. "Imagine That"

https://ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/yamaha-moto-bike-j60-kawasaki-bx200-vs-toxic-mtx-plus-mono-shock.65630/

Last edited:
If you add a little, @LukeTheJoker , to one of your posts...it might get his attention. Unfortunately, he is going through some changes and his appearances on the forums have been a bit spotty as of late. Hopefully he will be ratcheting up his posting, and building, soon!

Jason

If you add a little, @LukeTheJoker , to one of your posts...it might get his attention. Unfortunately, he is going through some changes and his appearances on the forums have been a bit spotty as of late. Hopefully he will be ratcheting up his posting, and building, soon!

Jason
He watches My Threads... We've been friends for years...
He knows who that post was directed at and what I did.

Hey, when you can't find the Original Parts or Afford Them. What else can you do? This is "RAT ROD BIKES" right? I was just showing that "My Bike also has Value" And, having a little fun at the same time... LoL ! "I'm Very Non Politically Correct" I don't say things people want to hear. Just to make them Happy or Smile. "I Tell The Truth"

Latest posts

Back