AHH... SHADDUP!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Wratters!! Once again another one bites the dust!! Rejoice with me those of you that weathered the storm. Come on slackers!! Times a ticking!! GTF!! Peace
CYMERA_20190909_115625.jpg
CYMERA_20190909_115347.jpg
CYMERA_20190909_114939.jpg
CYMERA_20190909_114819.jpg
CYMERA_20190909_112823.jpg

Brother, you really outdid yourself!!!!
Who else would try and tackle a Superbird build!! That Coyote ain't wiley enough to handle your Egghead Jr brain!!! YBJB!!!!!

We have 9 builds together now. Start thinking on number 10 now!!!!!

I love this build and it was too cool to be able to visit and see it in person. That wing turned out perfect. And those bars!!!!!

Well done brother!!!! Give Love a hug from Queenfish and I.

You probably already know this, but Don't forget that when the Voting thread is created we will use the first pic from your Finished thread. I'm not suggesting anything is wrong with the current pic, just making sure everyone knows.

That's awesome!

I wish I could park my rocket bike next to it and watch peoples' reactions.

THANKS B!! YA RIGHT. 9 BUILDS DOWN. HOPEFULLY MY CLEAN OUT GUYS WILL FIND ME ANOTHER GREAT BIKE FOR NEXT YEAR. I'M GLAD TO BE ABLE TO FINISH AND SHARE MY IDEAS WITH YOU. IT REALLY CAME TOGETHER AND SHE RIDES SWEET TOO. GIVE QUEENFISH A HUG FOR ME. SEND ME YA ADDRESS. I SCORED SOMETHING FOR YOU. PEACE BROTHER. LOVE YA MAN!!

One of my favorites you’ve built [emoji1303][emoji1303]
Mopar baby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ditto G ^ ! This was a Jake the Cake topper!
Dig the wing and the shrunken skull shift knob!

One of my favorites you’ve built [emoji1303][emoji1303]
Mopar baby

Thanks brother. I appreciate your feedback.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Check your inbox for an important message Jake!!! Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My USPS tracking number shows the #14 plate as being delivered. Hopefully it was delivered to Jake.

Latest posts

Back