I finally sold something

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After months of trying to sell some of my bikes with no bites I decided that nobody wanted them as much as I do I sold one to a guy who replaces the windshields and glass at my shop. I’m going to tune her up and put her seat back on.
I bought this from the original owner who kept it in his garage and said he never rode it. Dude had at least twenty bikes in his house and two storage units full of stuff.
It would look a lot cleaner but when my wife moved in she insisted that I put all my bikes outside under a tarp. Anyways I couldn’t remember what I paid for it and for some reason I never fell in love with this bike. I sold her for $80.00. I think I gave him a more than fair deal.
877B3212-B92C-42CF-87A0-6D7845A47B72.jpeg

After months of trying to sell some of my bikes with no bites I decided that nobody wanted them as much as I do I sold one to a guy who replaces the windshields and glass at my shop. I’m going to tune her up and put her seat back on.
I bought this from the original owner who kept it in his garage and said he never rode it. Dude had at least twenty bikes in his house and two storage units full of stuff.
It would look a lot cleaner but when my wife moved in she insisted that I put all my bikes outside under a tarp. Anyways I couldn’t remember what I paid for it and for some reason I never fell in love with this bike. I sold her for $80.00. I think I gave him a more than fair deal.
View attachment 105485
Cool bike..i like it!

I need to sell a two or three...and put a couple or four bare ladies frames out by the road for the junk man.

You keep sticking that blue 20" Schwinn in the background, and it's KILLING ME!!! That thing needs a wikked BMX conversion. Or mini klunk. Or muscle build. Or resto mod. Or something. IT JUST NEEDS TO BE IN MY GARAGE!! LOLZ

28CB8746-07A4-4120-8B7B-B7FD50861D2C.jpeg
You keep sticking that blue 20" Schwinn in the background, and it's KILLING ME!!! That thing needs a wikked BMX conversion. Or mini klunk. Or muscle build. Or resto mod. Or something. IT JUST NEEDS TO BE IN MY GARAGE!! LOLZ
It cracks me up that you like that bike so much. I bought it seven years ago to have something my kids could ride. Once my four year old out grows it I’ll probably get rid of it. I’m hoping that the youngest one will want to ride. The three oldest kids have no interest.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back