NIRVE SKULLS CRUISER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
This one popped up on the FB marketplace near me for $100. Contacted the seller 19 hours after it was listed and as I suspected, someone was coming that evening to pick it up. They said they would let me know if the deal didn't work out. Received a message later in the day saying it was mine if I still wanted it.

Not a fan of the cheesy skull motif, but hard to beat an aluminum framed cruiser with a Nexus 3 speed and disk brakes up front for $100. Going to see how it looks cleaned up and without the fenders. Could be a good candidate for a wild powder coat job.

IMG_0883.jpg

IMG_0884.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0886.jpg

This one popped up on the FB marketplace near me for $100. Contacted the seller 19 hours after it was listed and as I suspected, someone was coming that evening to pick it up. They said they would let me know if the deal didn't work out. Received a message later in the day saying it was mine if I still wanted it.

Not a fan of the cheesy skull motif, but hard to beat an aluminum framed cruiser with a Nexus 3 speed and disk brakes up front for $100. Going to see how it looks cleaned up and without the fenders. Could be a good candidate for a wild powder coat job.

View attachment 112613
View attachment 112614
View attachment 112615
View attachment 112616

View attachment 112613
View attachment 112614
View attachment 112615
View attachment 112616
This is bike still for sale. Please contact me at 562-603-0620 thanks

This is bike still for sale. Please contact me at 562-603-0620 thanks
1. This wasn’t a for sale ad
2. It’s almost 4 years old
3. Are you sure you want your phone number out in the public space like that?

Latest posts

Back