I love to look at the Classic Cycle Museum online.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are my 2 favorites/

1930′s Hetchins club racer

1947-Hetchins-300x198.jpg

1922 Worth Mitten
Mitten-built-for-Vic-Hopkins-300x225.jpg

One of the ones that I like the most?

deliveryService

Breezer 1 is like one of my most favorite.

But this one...
1283.jpg

The МВЗ МД-1 (Moskovski Velozawod Model-1) from 1933. One of the first bikes made in USSR (Under BSA license).

Also check out all the bikes there:
veloretro.ru

And also this:
DSC_2607.JPG

DSC_2610.JPG

Octagonal pipes, frame is practically screwed together, nearly everything is aluminum, and cables inside the pipes, all in 1935.

It's a Caminade Caminargen. One of those was recently found in Poland, and sold for almost 5000 euro.

deliveryService

But this one...
1283.jpg

The МВЗ МД-1 (Moskovski Velozawod Model-1) from 1933. One of the first bikes made in USSR (Under BSA license).

veloretro.ru

And also this:
DSC_2607.JPG

DSC_2610.JPG

Octagonal pipes, frame is practically screwed together, nearly everything is aluminum, and cables inside the pipes, all in 1935.

It's a Caminade Caminargen. One of those was recently found in Poland, and sold for almost 5000 euro.
I have a book with a singlespeed version in it.

That Breezer is like a mixte . . . uh, mixed with a men's frame. That's got to be really strong.

deliveryService

But this one...
1283.jpg

veloretro.ru

And also this:
DSC_2607.JPG

DSC_2610.JPG

I'm welding up a Breezer clone frame like the blue one above. I have been working on it for a little over two years. Apparently they only made 62 of these. I have 5 extra repop head badges. They are high quality vinyl stickers that are pre cut. Just peel off and attach. 1 3/4 inch long. I'll sell them to anyone who wants to make a clone. $5 each in USA.
DSCN0304.JPG

Did somebody say Breezer? Man, that thing is to me like the tablets Heston brought to the Israelites. Handed down to us from above. Perhaps my favorite bike in the whole world. Unless you can find me a Ritchie/Kelly/Fisher Mountain Bike.
I'm welding up a Breezer clone frame like the blue one above. I have been working on it for a little over two years. Apparently they only made 62 of these. I have 5 extra repop head badges. They are high quality vinyl stickers that are pre cut. Just peel off and attach. 1 3/4 inch long. I'll sell them to anyone who wants to make a clone. $5 each in USA.View attachment 113740
Is that the sticker clone you'll make for five bucks, or Breezer 1?

Did somebody say Breezer? Man, that thing is to me like the tablets Heston brought to the Israelites. Handed down to us from above. Perhaps my favorite bike in the whole world. Unless you can find me a Ritchie/Kelly/Fisher Mountain Bike.

It is supposed to be according to what information I could find on line. I can't guarantee it but It looks like the image on the blue one posted above. I'm pretty sure it's right. I only have 5 extra ones. One is on the head tube and another is on the seat post tube, two on each frame. I hate to just have them sit. They will never be used unless I pass them along and my kids will toss them when the time comes for winter cleaning my junk.

That is actually a very good clone. You can modify it for the full potential.

Latest posts

Back