BO15 Radarlux Space-Cadet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that thing looks like the Studebaker had a love child with the KitchenAid, and that kid was David Bowie's bass player
That's definitively a compliment man. I mean that in an old man with all of those things in my life experience kind of way. I was just complaining about a 40 year old young punk yesterday so i have fully embraced my "get off my lawn ness" now. Plus kitchen aid looking bicycles are like the most hardest kind to get your hands on because not for sale. I am just saying.
bicolgrillnnrr-8894.jpg

I'll tell you short story about this photo. My buddy is gone but that was good day for him. my German shepherd and i were a lot closer. Dutch opened doors for himself and and said open the gate if it was locked
FB_IMG_1579908337580.jpg

Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was,
let it be spoken without effect, without the trace of shadow on it.
Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.

Last edited:
I'll tell you short story about this photo. My buddy is gone but that was good day for him. my German shepherd and i were a lot closer. Dutch opened doors for himself and and said open the gate if it was locked
View attachment 131473
Play, smile, think of me, pray for me.
Let my name be ever the household word that it always was,
let it be spoken without effect, without the trace of shadow on it.
Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity.
Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.
Aw man that's beautiful . Thanks for posting

So sorry for your loss, but that is one killer tribute build you have going on!!!
The paint and trim are looking awesome!

You should add a small musical note and dog bone on the bike somewhere.

You should add a small musical note and dog bone on the bike somewhere.
The red sparkly one is a sort of nod to my Musician friend with the flowery seat , it will get other details when I figure out exactly what and where . At some point but will hit me . On another bike I built up I was fortunate enough to hand it over to a friend to pinstripe . Sadly we lost him last year . So yeah I have a Nefarious striped bike , it lives in the front room ,and it's one of my most treasured possessions . One day I will roll my fleet out in the sun , do a show and tell , I didn't aim to collect a load of bikes , it just happened .

1596654323884.png

That red is over the top! That and the chrome trim set this off beautifully.

I love this bike.

What did you use for the chrome trim?
The trim is just standard auto stick on stuff from a motor factors . The bullets are door bump guards . And thanks it's getting there , almost done .

You have really 'streamlined' this with the sparkly paint and the red and chrome highlights. When you do your Finished Build thread, make sure you show not only what you started with, but also a ways in where your composite frame is built, but without paint. People who haven't followed this will then see how well you 'finished off' this build! :thumbsup:

Thats all folks all done , went up the road looking for locations and the Missus and a good mate ( cheers Nikki and Ian cos I can't photograph for toffee ) carpet bombed the thing with photos . Hopefully we got some good un's. Good luck folks, and get them built .
received_334507964587206~2.jpeg
I'm really looking forward to seeing what those warped minds come out with :)

Latest posts

Back