"Pedal-to-the-Metal" (#8) SWAP MEET for the S.E. US in Georgia DEC 5th 2020 (near Atlanta)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The 8th BI-ANNUAL "Pedal-to-the-Metal" Vintage, Classic, Custom Bike SWAP MEET is happening at the Atlanta Dragway Parking Lot on SAT DEC 5th 2020! ... Located in Commerce, GA ... about 50 miles N.E. of Atlanta.
We regularly get about 35-40 Bike Vendors and a decent amount of spectators and overflow buyers from the N.E. GA Mega Swap Meet that we are set-up "Within" ... where on average ... another 250 vendors of Car, Truck and Motorcycle parts as well as BIG Signs, Tools, TOYS and Petroleum Collectibles...
This is our 4th year of having a Bi-Annual Swap Meet!
Always a Great Time !! Lots of "Regulars" and new faces all the time ...
We pull in attendees AND buyers from GA, Both N. & S. Carolina, Alabama, and Tenn.
It is an OUTDOOR Event and social distancing is in place ... face masks are advised but not mandatory.
Lots of Motel/Hotel choices within 5 miles of the track.
Please join us for the fun! Just in time to snag some deals for "Winter Projects" !!
Cheers! CCR Dave
VINTAGE SWAP DEC 5 2020.png

ONLY 5 WEEKS AWAY !! ...
That means 3 1/2 weekends to get those finishing touches on your "For-Sale" projects!!
( Because 1/2 of NEXT Weekend is at GET-A-GRIP in Cleveland, TN !! )
Hope to see YOU ... Here and There! Cheers! CCR Dave

ONLY 10 DAYS AWAY !! Get that Gloss Coat on the Rust now, so it'll be dry for the Event!!

I do believe it gonna be a HUGE turnout! ...
People are JONES'in for a great Swap Meet here in the SE !

Load up your trailer and/Or Pickup and join us for some fun !! Cheers! CCR Dave

I have had a few calls today ... YES! ... this Event is definitely ON !! .... The rain on Friday (while we are LOADING UP our goodies) WILL end overnight Friday (ALL Local weather forecasters agree!) ...
A chilly Start near 40 degrees ... and then SUN-rise!! ... YES ... Sunny and Mid to Upper 50's by afternoon !! YAY !!
I know for a fact that we have folks coming from BOTH North and South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and of course: all around GA !!
Since there has been such a "Drought" of Events like this ... and some Annual Events going into 2021 down here in the South, I hear are cancelled ... This should pull some pretty good numbers!! FYI >>> the NE GA Swap Meet ( http://negeorgiaswapmeet.com/ ) has been getting consistently record setting numbers each and every month this year ... it gains vendors and attendance, each and every month! ( OUR Swap Meet is WITHIN this Larger Event !!)
Hope to see YOU here!! Cheers! CCR Dave

Last edited:
How did this turn out? Anybody get any pictures?

Thank you for asking! Yes some pictures are coming your way here next. Sorry for the long delay .... unfortunately my household has been dealing with COVID for the last week to 10 days. NOT from the Swap Meet thank goodness ... my wife's job at a furniture mfg facility had about 10 folks get the Virus. She got it at work and I got it from her...
The Swap Meet had fewer Vendors than normal turnouts ... I feel that COVID concerns held back a number of Vendors that we usually had in the past. I would say we had about 18 Vintage Bike Vendors (we normally average closer to 30)
We had buyers come from quite some distance to this event ... Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, S. Carolina, N. Carolina, .... Money was exchanging hands pretty good! There were just fewer Vendors to take part in that... Here are some pictures >>> Cheers! CCR Dave
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 CHUCK 2.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 CHUCK 3.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 JOEL 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 JOHN 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 JEFF 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 JEFF 2.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 DAVID 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 JONATHAN 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 JONATHAN 2.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 CCR 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 12.05.20 CCR 2.jpg

Latest posts