Star Spangled Bomber

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Reaction score
I think I have everything but the tires and tubes for this build. I've had the frame since I picked it up on the road during build off 11, ordered the grips about the same time, and got the star rims from someone here 4 or 5 years ago as well. So I've been wanting to put this together for a while.

I think the name gives away the idea, so here are the pics of some of the parts. Although I probably won't do much work for a month or so due to finishing other projects.
20210501_155008.jpg
20210501_155138.jpg

I think I have everything but the tires and tubes for this build. I've had the frame since I picked it up on the road during build off 11, ordered the grips about the same time, and got the star rims from someone here 4 or 5 years ago as well. So I've been wanting to put this together for a while.

I think the name gives away the idea, so here are the pics of some of the parts. Although I probably won't do much work for a month or so due to finishing other projects.View attachment 155852View attachment 155853
We appear to be on similar paths :grin:

Killer parts and concept. I bet it's gonna be very "SNEAKY" when you ride it!!!

Have it finished by the 4th....of September?! :bigsmile: Just kidding! Looks like you've got all the parts, now to find the time. Enjoy your return to the Build Off!

RaT oN~!

Have it finished by the 4th....of September?! :bigsmile: Just kidding! Looks like you've got all the parts, now to find the time. Enjoy your return to the Build Off!

RaT oN~!
I don't want to get ahead of myself, but it is a simple build. The tedious part is the paint.... dare I say it might be on the road by July 4th....

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but it is a simple build. The tedious part is the paint.... dare I say it might be on the road by July 4th....
Mine might be on the road on the 4th too, then off on the 5th, back on the 6th...

Are those two projects related?

My beer-named thespian, you can't wait to get back to working with steel, and I can't wait for my first shot at working with glass!
I really dig that camper. Retro design and cool layout. Maybe I'll see it parked out near the BACK40 someday?

Mine might be on the road on the 4th too, then off on the 5th, back on the 6th...

Are those two projects related?
I started the camper a little over a year ago, then decided to build the boat a month or so ago.
They aren't necessarily related, but the boat fits in the camper.

Yeah, that pool could use some help, there is barely enough water for the little boat!
The only reason that pool is still standing is because I didn't want to take the boat 2 blocks to the river for testing.
New pool on the way, and this one is coming down Monday.

My beer-named thespian, you can't wait to get back to working with steel, and I can't wait for my first shot at working with glass!
I really dig that camper. Retro design and cool layout. Maybe I'll see it parked out near the BACK40 someday?
If you have any questions on fiberglass just let me know. I'm no pro, but I did a lot of research before I started and have done enough to be helpful.

There's a chance we'll bring it next time we meet, whether it's at the back 40 or Arizona... But there's a chance I'll build a different one this winter.

I had a bike painted red white blue like the Kona. 24 inch. My sister and I did it for the 1976 bicentenial. Blue front wheel with stars every other spoke. rear was red white striped. Soon after that I got my drivers license. and the bike was sold. I do think I have a pic of the old girl just not on the computer...

The trailer and the boat are looking great.
You need to get yourself a blue blazer and a captains hat though.

1622055620943.png

Latest posts

Back