• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Ratty 26in JC higgin fork and fenders/skirt

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for grabs is a rat rod set of higgins forks and fenders with skirts +guard Rear fender is missing the braces. Also have a rack I can throw in. All parts are ratty and crusty but work good for a patina rat rod. Asking 100 plus shipping in the conus. PayPal preferred. PM for questions.
20201101_143548.jpg

Attachments

• 20201101_143623.jpg
    20201101_143623.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 20201101_143615.jpg
    20201101_143615.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 62
Incredible deal to upgrade anyones build off bike right there!

That classic beehive springer can work on any men's frame, regardless if it came from a ladies frame or not.

I’ll take them maybe push me to get in the build off[emoji92] shoot me PayPal info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WIN WIN WIN
Larz get paid
Pookie gets cool stuff
We get Pookie in BO16

I’ll take them maybe push me to get in the build off[emoji92] shoot me PayPal info

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I snagged these yesterday about an hour after they were listed. Who knows, they might end up in the build-off yet.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I snagged these yesterday about an hour after they were listed. Who knows, they might end up in the build-off yet.

Sweet, look forward to see how you use the parts. I still might jump in the mix [emoji1417][emoji92]

Latest posts

Back