Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love checking out all of your motorized rides. Here are mine ....

DSC02437.jpg

Here are my wife's...

06A4.jpg

03-30-05_1601.jpg

Here are my rides:

Daily driver '03 Acura RSX.
1206216934_acura_001.jpg

An my beater (hence the screen name). It's an '88 Toyota that I've had since '92. It was completely stock, clean, dent-free, and shiny when I bought it. :mrgreen:
1213285929_dictum24.jpg

1156983551_img_0123.jpg

1222570857_img_0615.jpg

1222571066_img_0572.jpg

bump for a great thread and sweet cars

heres a teaser of my first car (get my lisence in about a month and a half and MAN i cant wait!)

festy.jpg

CCR said:
moparmayhem93 said:
heres a teaser of my first car (get my lisence in about a month and a half and MAN i cant wait!)
s that a pimpstiva ?? :D
If the 'Mayhem' that's gonna be unleashed is a Ford Festiva -I may pass out from laughing so hard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

TheDuke said:
CCR said:
moparmayhem93 said:
If the 'Mayhem' that's gonna be unleashed is a Ford Festiva -I may pass out from laughing so hard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
I would honestly wouldnt mind driving those. They are fun little cars! I would pimp it out sooo much too. lol :D

you guys just wait
when i get home (at a friends house) ill take some more pictures....

pimpin aint easy son

BTW this is just temporary till i get myself in a bimmer

lol i been drivin dads 99 dodge ram.. its a 1500 should be a 150.. .... the o2 sensors bad and its running to lean.. this truck has no balls.

TheDuke said:
CCR said:
moparmayhem93 said:
Really shouldn't laugh too much, they are fun little cars to drive.
I read an article a couple of years ago about an accountant who had one and he did the math and figured the Festiva is really a $100,000 car. Yes thats ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. Based on the low cost of the car, the low cost to maintain ( I bought a SET of 4 tires mounted, balanced, taxes, everything for $105), low cost of taxes and insurance, great gas mileage compared to the average car (let alone compare to a truck or high performance car, and depreciation over buying a new car every couple years. The accountant figured that driving the Festiva for 10 years would save $100,000. Doesn't seem so bad after all.

I drove mine for 5 years instead of my 10 mpg van, and paid cash ( I hate car payments)for a 5 year old Pontiac GTP. I admit the GTP is more comfortable ,and burns rubber alot better, but I still drive the Festiva to work and on occasions.

So Mayhem, drive the Festiva sensible for a while and go pay cash for another car on down the road.

Anybody else DRIVE a $100,000 car?

haha i did had a kia festiva!!!! they race them across the pond. i ran 1 7/8 pipe from the down pipe back with a truck size turbo muffler on back. lil hop ups here and there. i would race everyone in that little roller skate. it would move. there is a site somewhere on all the cheep and easy hop ups you can do to unleash the ponys trapped by the epa. easy ones like a distributor out of a auto trans motor in the stick trans motor. open up the exhaust from the stock 3/4 inch pipe. air box delete. they are fun little cars

ahah
i actually bought the festiva cause it is temporary and i wanted one of the goofiest car i could think of.
agreed they are super cheap and i plan to drive it for a while.
My dad found a BMW in Indiana ( indy) and it needs a motor. luckly we have the motor in our driveway in another junk BMW.
i plan on paying cash b/c im only 15 and cant afford a car payment.

These little cars will blow your mind with what they can do.
i thought they were some of the slowest cars around but i've seen turboed motor swaps that will run with an SRT-4(unreall i know)

If you guys want a great place to learn abouyt em, check out fordfestiva.com

great site with guys like us (they just have festivas instead of bicycles)

like i said, more pics to follow.

moparmayhem93 said:
ahah
i actually bought the festiva cause it is temporary and i wanted one of the goofiest car i could think of.

i plan on paying cash b/c im only 15 and cant afford a car payment.

These little cars will blow your mind with what they can do.
i thought they were some of the slowest cars around but i've seen turboed motor swaps that will run with an SRT-4(unreall i know)

hey after a few really cheep tweeks you'll go wow ! and still get good MPG ain't no shame it's paid for right. make it your own and it's all good.

i don't have any pics of mine. i sprayed it a filp flop green,blacked out all the windows,

never got any rims for it . i seen one that had beemer emblems, fenders were flared out like a rally racer

i'll be looking for update pics

dangratsdan said:
Anybody else DRIVE a $100,000 car?

My wife's car is a 91' Geo Metro we paid $300 for. Her sister in the Military bought it new and put 230,000 mi on it. Then added a new motor. We've had it for 8 yrs and only changed the timing belt,changed oil, and bought new tires. It turned over to 0 a couple of week's ago! So I'd say 'Yes' :wink: The funny thing is when gas topped out, one of these sold for $7400 on Ebay.($200 over original sticker price!) :roll: :roll:

moparmayhem93 said:
you guys just wait.....when i get home

Still Waiting............. :wink:

Latest posts

Back