the Wiki Tiki

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this bike....very creative! The icing on the cake is that sweet pinstriping. Man I love that stuff!

w :shock: w! thats great! they only thing i would change is use the tiki as a shift knob(like the way kevin did the shifter on his build off bike) but thats just me..........as i said before...W :shock: W!!

i have always loved the tiki style i gotta do one now. maybe i can work it into the pink stretch that sensor says i have to make. oh and may i use that idea of splitting the bamboo for the fork covers? that is AWSOME

This is just over the top....Should get the .. R.F.O. Award !!! .... I just gota get back to the Island ...... Ahhhhhhhhh

I Got my Drink In My Hand , Got my Toe's In The Sand , oh all I need .... Is a Beautiful Girl ..... Ohhh Yea

Think Out off the box
From the world of busy minds come ... Sympatico BIKES
Keep em coming

Wingman / Stephen Knight

Wingman Leader .... OUT

I had to revive this thread to see if there have been any updates, like a coconut taillight? :wink:

Have I mentioned that I love this bike?

some how i missed the end of this...i'm glad it's come back and caught my attention again.WOW, what a great finish.
the striping just tops it all off. great work. all you need now are some beachy, sunset shots of it or maybe some bikini girls too!

My favorite bike here, I do believe. Amazing. The details and overall "vibe" just work well together. Those final pics (on the street, with the pinstriping) are "magazine shots", or should be on a calendar or poster.
:wink:

sweet. I'm gonna do somethin like that someday

OUTFREAKINGSTANDING!!!!! I also have been away for awhile and have missed this bike. I have been waiting for over a year to see what you were going to do with this bike. Murray, what can I say, this bike was doing nothing but taking up space on my garage floor after the project was abandoned by a teenager that I was mentoring. I knew you would make somthing cool with it but I had no idea. As I remember it is a '53 Schwinn. I;m glad to see that you were able to use most of what I sent you, those are the fenders, yes? They flatened out nicely if they are. BTW the Autorama is this weekend any the seat that you made me will be shown for the first time outside of a couple of art shows, I'm sure it will be a big hit...Kelly

nogoodnic42 asked

those are the fenders, yes? They flatened out nicely if they are. BTW the Autorama is this weekend any the seat that you made me will be shown for the first time outside of a couple of art shows, I'm sure it will be a big hit...Kelly

yes they are the fenders that you sent! and I'm very glad that you like how the bike turned out. I had lots of fun building it with my son. If you can please post some pics of the bike at the show :mrgreen: love to hear some feed back

FW

Latest posts

Back