new here! just wanted to show my pride and joy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my personal cruiser, i built this like all my other frames, from scratch, the fork/bar combo are my own design and also built from scratch. Trying to get my company off the ground and have a steady amount of frames bars and forks going out the door. If anyone has any ideas or anything they would like built, by any means let me know, i keep my prices LOW! Thanks, love the site!
1311887601_l.jpg

1311883143_l.jpg

i usually charge about $90 for the fork and bar combo, the forks are offered as legs only, so you can use your existing spinger fork steer tube and components. Forks are 1" tube with 3/4" support bars, 1/4" plate where legs mount to springer steer tube, eliminating the ovalizing of the fork leg hole that usually happens with regular springer forks. I have put these things through some abuse, i.e. bunny hops and they are bullet proof! Thanks for the compliments!

schaweet frame ya got der, honestly though, how painful are those "tube" seats though?, ive always wanted to know. do you sacrifice comfort for style?

Very cool, can't argue about that. Especially the fork. Though coolness, pedals are very close to the saddle and so is the handlebar, so I'd like to see someone riding it. :)

Styling reminds me from flowline choppers in Finland. Styling is a bit similar, though bikes are different. http://web.mac.com/flowline/iWeb/Sivust ... 0shop.html (The site is very messy, I know)

thanks to everyone! I am really proud of my forks, they may grow up to do great things! This is my personal bike, so i made it to grab attention, which it seems to do. Im about 5'11" and although it does take some getting use to, mainly leaning when peddling, the bike rides great and corners even better! Everyone seems to feel right at home on the tube seats, which consists of tubing and a removable seat pan for apolstry, most of my customers ride 12 miles plus daily on these things, what they have been doing is wrapping a gel cover around the removable metal "pan", it works great and looks even better!

here you go burt, just happened to have a picture of me riding it, i had this picture form a local newspaper, im the third one from the left
l_144d474855f06a029f0c5c5846f35417.jpg

Latest posts

Back