Maybe Someone should tell you

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your the last person in the world that still has a car alarm,and you have a vehicle that is worth less than your alarm then take it off ....put it in valet mode,smash it .....nobody would probably steal your beat up piece of crap wornout truck...er vehicle anyway. your neighbors are saying prayers every night that someone will take it. :cry: :cry: Ok let me see if I can get down off this soapbox without tripping. :lol:

bet if you started a post about people driving while talking on cell phones,it would be 10 pages deep over night! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its funny you bring this up, My wife and i where going into the store yesterday there was this lady that set off her car alarm and couldnt or woundnt shut it off because she was texting. :roll:
I feel your pain man

Here's one for ya ....
Years ago I worked the closing shift at a local bar. I'd get home around 3:00 a.m. and couldn't usually fall asleep until about 4:30 a.m.. Every morning around 5:30 my neighbor would get up and set off his car alarm while trying to start his car. I put up with this week after week.
Finally, that winter I got to change my weekday shifts to daytime hours. About 9:00 p.m. he'd turn out the lights and go to bed. Around 11:00 I'd figure he was asleep and then I'd start my onslaught of snowballing his car off and on for a few hours! He'd have to get up and reset the alarm everytime I smacked his car. After a few nights of this crap and neighbors complaining, he pulled the alarm! :lol: He never was smart enough to figure out what was going on. Man I really miss the guy!

Aw I was just venting . I have a neighbor that sets his alarm off about three times a day. I think he does it so everybody around him knows he has an alarm. I have asked him if there was something wrong with it but i hear it chirp and then start and he is opening the door . I would think he should know or would know how to operate it by now. Makes me want to walk over there with a big hammer ...open his hood and smash the speaker. Not real fond of going to jail. I hope he sells the truck or gives it to his upcoming 16 year old grandson and he wrecks it. I will smile for several days.

Chainsaw that reminds me of a guy we worked with. During the big gas shortage our company had to give us gas so we would drive to jobs 50 miles away. this forklift operator was in charge of the gas . he took 5 gallons home every night. A guy across the street from him bought a new toyota and at night he would sneek across the street and put gas in the guys car. the guy bragged how his toyota got 40 miles to the gallon. then he put more . the guy bragged that it was up to 55 miles to the gallon. at last count he was getting 75 miles to the gallon . then he took it in for the 1500 mile service and the guy started sneeking over and taking gas out . he said his mileage dropped to 10 and he said it had some special carburator that was mistakenly put on and the service department took it off during his 1500 mile checkup...he tried to sue toyota... it was funny.

It's really fun to screw with people like that! My cousin use to t.p. paper my truck everytime she went out drinking. Afer a few years of having to clean off my vehicle before going home, I got even! She had bought a brand new van and was very proud of it. So i took a little plastic kids whistle and taped it under her grill. Every time she'd drive, it whistled. After about 3 days of this she took it in o the dealer. When she found out what the cause was, she let my vehicle alone. We still mess with each other though! The best was when I used bright pink hair paint on her NewFoundlands! Big hot pink doggies are scary! :lol:

well just unbolt the exhaust pipes and mufflers from your car and drive by his about 3 times daily :wink:
itll set his alarm off and probably send the message that its annoying(even an import 4 banger will set it off without the pipes hooked up)....
or you could just politely ask him to shut it off

Uncle Stretch, you would definitely hate my kid...I put a car alarm horn powered by a lantern battery on my chopper, and he rides it around our neighborhood and blasts it nonstop. He now knows that our street is absolutely off limits for the horn.

Speaking of messing with your neighbors...we had a guy across the street from us that hated everyone and everything, and was always yelling at all the kids for riding and skating in front of his house. He bought a brand new Toyota truck for his business, and about a week after he bought it I started going over every couple of nights and pouring a little oil on his driveway under the rear main seal. I did this for about 3 months, and I would guesstimate that he took it in to Toyota about two dozen times... :mrgreen:

bmxerpete that is funny ...never thought of that. had a woman across the street and a guy from down the street helped his kids tp her house. She didnt even know him . so she wanted to get even. i told her to drop 1 shrimp in the vent in front of his windshield.... after a day or so he couldnt get within 30 feet of his car for the smell. lasted a long time he he

That ^^^ is insane... :shock:

I often wonder if people fully realize how fast things happen...do they really think they'll have time to react?

Uncle Stretch, I love the stinky seafood trick. Back in the 70's we lived down in the Florida keys, and our landlord was a real winner. When we moved out he refused to give my mom back the security money, even though we painted the place and it looked 100% better than when we moved in. The water heater sat on a wooden pedestal that was built into a closet and there was juuusst enough room for me to shove a fresh conch that I pulled out of the gulf way up under it...

When we spoke to one of our old neighbors a few months later she couldn't stop laughing as she described him tearing the whole place apart to find the stench.

the car alarm in the old truck thing gets my goat EVERY .... DAY. My neighbor bought a mid-90s chevy truck last summer (piece of crap) and it has that 90s obnoxious "beep-boop-beetity-boop woop woop" alarm every time he touches the key fob. So of course even though he doesn't work and has been collecting for years he still has to use the remote start and beep-boop-beep function every day at 6 AM and then leave the truck warming up in the driveway, sometimes as long as 40 MINUTES! I kid you not. His driveway is right below my bedroom window. One of these days I'm going to go out there and take the speaker out and ... well, you probably know where I plan on putting the speaker.

Lately his starter is beginning to go and when he uses the remote start the bendix doesn't fly out and just the starter whizzes at what sounds like 16k rpms for about a minute.

Perfect start to anyone's day: "weeep, boop, weeet weeet dooo, boop" chk, chk, reeeeeeeeooooouuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! chhk, chhk - reeeeeeeeeeeeoooooouuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr! chk chk, reeeeeeeeeouuuuuuuurrrrrrr! (sound of starter trying to engage). "weeep, boop, beeep beeep" (alarm resetting)

repeat.

not even going to start on his stupid yappy dogs he lets out in the back yard at 1 AM. (Clint Eastwood pissed off old man face)

Ok here's an old school mess with classmate, this is before my time, reported from an aquaintance of mine. Back in the day a 57 Chevy key would fit alot of Chevy's well the story goes on about this kid had a 58 tri power convert that would start by itself according to the owner, it really baffled the auto shop for quite a while till the 57 owner got caught starting it up. I guess he was a really fast runner, :lol:

I definitely hear a lot of car alarms at weird times in my apartment complex... sometimes the same one will keep going off, which is my favorite...

reminds me of a segment on Michael Moore's TV Nation series he had back in the 90's sometime...

He went to the house of the guy who invented car alarms, wouldn't you know it, the guy lived in a big mansion out in the hills somewhere. They lined up cars along the street in front of his house, and set all their alarms off at the same time... around 5 AM.

It was funny seeing the guy come out in his bathrobe all distraught.

How bout a taste of your own medicine, buddy?

and as for car pranks, two good ones my buddies would do to kids back in high school...

hook up the starter to the car seat... give the driver a jolt when he starts the car.

hook up the horn to the turn signal... every turn is now signalled by "honk, honk, honk, honk, honk...."

And another similar thing, a kid on the soccer team that nobody liked because he was a real jerk,
even the rest of the soccer team hated him. He drove a dodge omni, a little tin can with wheels.
Every day at lunch, the soccer team would go out and lift up his car and put it on the sidewalk, major parking ticket!

:lol:

Latest posts

Back