Winter is not so bad...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, at least not where I live. There is an upside to living in an area where there is a possibility of a hurricane blowing through. I have seen snow at my house about 4 times in 43 years, twice since 2004. When it happens everything here shuts down. Our snow is frost to many of you. Today, it's about 65 degrees outside, it's cooled off over the last couple of days. Here is a shot of me riding out in front of house this morning.
WinterRide1.jpg

I'll let you know more when it's 100 degrees in August and 80% humidity, driving my dark blue Suburban wthout A/C.

I think it is all about the attitude, and life is what you make it :D
It is pretty chilly here, but I went skiing yesterday and there was 6" of new snow on top of some leftovers from the day before. Nothing like a powder day to make you smile.

Lemme go on record here to say that Im the biggest wuss in the world in cold weather :oops:

I can take the extreem heat better than the extreem cold.

MagicRat,
I am in the same club as you. I enjoy the hot weather. Have even rode in 100+ which they don't recommend, but when it dips below 15 I hate it. Tried indoor trainer this year. Boring !!! So now back to ordering some thermal gear for remainder of this winter and back on rode. It is that wind chill coming down these hills in SW Wisconsin that freezes to the bone. :lol:

Latest posts

Back