Witch Hunter...DONE.....finished pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here it is! I wasn't sure If I could put it in RRBBO4 since I didn't really keep an ongoing diary, but I have a lot of pics of the build.

This is what I started with....I replaced the stock forks for a bent springer
043-1.jpg

This is what I ended up with today after who knows how many hours of work. I cut the seat post down about an inch, stripped the frame of all the paint, and clear-coated it.

020-1.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

019-1.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

I love what you did with it! The drag bars, the whitewalls...it's just good. :D

Those tires make me want to widen my frame. :mrgreen:

I love the look!!! what tire is that? I am in process with a very similar bike now. Just waiting on my parts to arrive.

I also wanna add that I normally dont like bent swingers but it looks so natural on that frame. I think the low slung seatstays are complemented by the fork. Its a shame that frame is no longer made.

WOW....Thats a rad ride.......All the colors just flow crazy well.....Love the bars and seat......Awesome work on hand painting the white walls......Nice work friend.....Nice work.....

Awesome bike -- love it!

(And cool dog. My dog was supposed to be a Chiweenie, but the breeder also sold beagles, so I think he's a Weagle.)

Very cool!
I'm diggin' it! 8)

UPDATE:

This thing is killer. I ride almost daily on it, and it never ceases to amaze me how comfy it is. It got a positive response at a recent ride in Santa Cruz and one guy took a bunch of pics.

I'm too used to the steering. My roommate let me hop on his mountain bike and I almost crashed. Once you get used to a radical bent springer, it's a whole different story on a straight-fork.

The whitewalls:

Holding up fairly well. I was worried about major peeling and cracking because I painted the white on, but I only have to do small touch-ups about once a week near the outside edge. From about 8 feet away you can't tell it's paint at all.

Overall I'm happy with the result. My fiance like it so much she's gonna let me start in on hers. She has the exact same frame. I'm not going as radical as I did with mine, but the colors she picked out for it should make it unique indeed.

That's it for now folks. I'll get some shots of the woman's build when I get started on it.

Latest posts

Back