1965-1967 Colligate, Not sure what year, 1 OWNER BIKE!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this from my buddys grandma, 10 bucks, Rides like a cadillac, Took it mud bogging today :D i washed it, need 2 polish chrome this bike is in great shape!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!

DSCF1262.jpg

DSCF1266.jpg

DSCF1265.jpg

DSCF1264.jpg

DSCF1263.jpg

ANY BODY KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH???

Seems like nobody likes this bike haha, Oh well, i do :)

You've got a $150 bike there my friend.

I would suggest no more mud bogging. :)

Hit it with steel wool and WD40 and make it look like this one.

100_2223.jpg

Sweet! i use chrome polish and elbo grease!! THANKS RATROD! I love the gears. Im prob gonna clean it up and take it to my local bike shop and see if there interested. Ive seen an old colligate in there, NOT NEAR AS NICE AS MINE!! Well thanks man, At skool right now..Hope this sunshine holds up all day and ill work on my bike!!! Thanks again steve.

These are great bikes! Rat Rod's got it right, that's an easy sale for Craigslist.

I have one that's the same color, I'm trying to get as much matching blue on it as possible, I want that seat you got there!!!

I put a set of blue painted fenders off a Suburban on mine, just to push as much blue on it as I can. I drool every time I see that photo of Rat Rod's. Gotta love those Schwinnn Lightweights!

Rick, I think yours is a later year since it has the Mag sproket. Type in "Bunch O Bikes" on Google and the Bunch O Bikes site has a good serial # chart to figure out the exact year.

$150! Rickster, you could get almost three tanks of gas! Ughhh :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back