RAIN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D Well lets see, This past week has been great, High temp of like 75, Nothing but SUNSHINNNE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I went for an 8 mile bike ride bike broke walked 2 until i could get a hold of my mom.

Fla is getting hammered on and off......
I went for my first ride yesterday and got drenched
but if actually felt good
One gets a whole new perspective on rain when it
is 95 degrees as opposed to getting rained on when
its 45 degrees!! :mrgreen:

Yeah...we had the wettest June in 25 years down here. I think they said we had 19 straight days of rain....which is unheard of in North Texas. We're usually near 100 degrees and choking on dust this time of year.

I feel for you guys in TX and OK. Nonstop rain and flooding. If you would send some to Idaho......we are going to be 100+ this week. You guys have probably had more rain in the last week than we get in Boise in a full year.

Rat Rod said:
Yeah...we had the wettest June in 25 years down here. I think they said we had 19 straight days of rain....which is unheard of in North Texas. We're usually near 100 degrees and choking on dust this time of year.

So now its like 65-70 degrees and ur choking on mud? :mrgreen:

The long weekend here was just beautiful weather wise. Unfortunately, the morons down the street don't/can't/won't understand that sound travels and maybe the rest of the neighborhood doesn't want to hear their music. Every-freaking-hour-of-the-freaking-day.:x Idiots.

(sorry for the rant. Am I ever cranky tonight)

-Mp

Multipass said:
The long weekend here was just beautiful weather wise. Unfortunately, the morons down the street don't/can't/won't understand that sound travels and maybe the rest of the neighborhood doesn't want to hear their music. Every-freaking-hour-of-the-freaking-day.:x Idiots.

(sorry for the rant. Am I ever cranky tonight)

-Mp

Multi' call 266-1234...you pay the taxes, let the boys do the work :wink:

We have had above average rain in Calgary...but it comes in down pours only a couple days a week. One storm caused 40 million + in damage in about an hour and a half. That one rain storm brough more rain than the average rainfall for the whole month of June!!!

But things are rich and green!

RatFink said:
call 266-1234...you pay the taxes, let the boys do the work :wink:

That's exactly what I did last night....and I'll do so again tonight if needed.

No kidding about the June rainstorm :shock:

-Mp

Well today i glad we got some rain.. It was nice, WAIT TILL I POST PICS OF THE AFTERMATH OF MY MUDBOGGING! I woulda got pics of me.. I was coverd in MuD!! yeah baby!

Latest posts

Back