October Rust

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this before, can't find it now. Upside down MTB frame with BB welded in.
I've been using the insta-rust formula, salt water, vinegar mix. Works Good!!
100_1112-3.jpg

I swapped out the forks, added a chainguard,changed the bars and removed some suspension brackets.

Seen it "way" back when.....Glad you dug it up. That thing is HOT!

Markm said:
I posted this before, can't find it now. Upside down MTB frame with BB welded in.
I've been using the insta-rust formula, salt water, vinegar mix. Works Good!!

ive been using the same method. my frames sittin on the side of the house as we speak. its only been a week and its nice and tetanusy. indianas weathers been perfect for kickstartin this build.

KOTA said:
Seen it "way" back when.....Glad you dug it up. That thing is HOT!

mua caliente!

I bought two ceiling fan/light kits and each came with a metal cap, in case you didnt want to use the light.
I put the caps aside, waiting for an idea....here it is.
I removed a "lip' that was on 'em with my grinder so it would clear the spokes and slid them on the axle, tightened them down with the thin nuts,and BAM, hubcaps. :mrgreen: . wish I took before pics (or better after pics :mrgreen: )but didnt...
100_1131.jpg

100_1128.jpg

this is just THE coolest chopper ive ever seen! sorry to all the high buck bikes, but this is awesome. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back